306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wireing amp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After connecting power cable to battery where's the best place to run the cable through ?
Theres a hole in the bulkhead to the right of the brake servo (chin on the slam panel to see it job)

Feed all your wire into there until it falls into the foot well then along the bottom of the dash to that panel the bonnet release is on. Then down and along the carpet until it pops out under the rear seats.
I like the AC bung myself as its more accessable and close to the battery
I'm not fussed just don't want to be drilling
ive sleaved mine in plastic tube and cable tied it to the brake lines under the car and come in via a gromet under the rear bench seat
Mine goes through the grommet next to the brake servo. It comes out behind the dials so i found it easier to reach inside the dash to get it. In the 1.8 Ive drilled a hole and I prefer the drilled hole next to the aircon gasket. It makes life so much easier.
Well I couldn't get it through the engine bay so it goes past the steering rack under the car and then I had a little hole in the boot big enough for the live. The neutral is bolted to the boot release haha