306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wheel choice after finally lowering it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iv got cyclones on at the mo, iv lowerd the car last night 60mm but it doesn't look right. My original plan was to spray em gunmetal but im not sure weather i want to keep em on a all! The tyres look huuuggeeee. I know a few of you guys still have them so what did you do? Bin the 50 profile and go for 45's or if i can find em 40's. Or is it just me being a dick. (I still need the raise the back slightly to match front a fraction)
Opinions please Big Grin
raise back up and it will look good imo . .Smile
Dont raise the back! Just lower the front to match the back haha
Im gonna raise the rear slightly tomorrow, i think im honna ho for a dark grey/gunmetal for the alloys them selvs, like yours in ur sig matt. I think its the best wheel colour for most makes and models imo.
(18-12-2013, 03:53 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Im gonna raise the rear slightly tomorrow, i think im honna ho for a dark grey/gunmetal for the alloys them selvs, like yours in ur sig matt. I think its the best wheel colour for most makes and models imo.

agreed . . . . .Big Grin ThumbsUp
Defo raise rear and gunmetal or cossack grey would look brill I agree too! Smile

That rear height is all well and good if
1) you have a very good beam
2) you dont put anything more than a bag of crisps in the boot
Might buy a second set of wheels and paint them in my own time. I hate spraying. Too impatient lol. Still haven't got round to raising the fella up. Il post up a pic if i do. I must do it soon its already spat out one arch liner! And now i need a door handle after i slipped on a kurb and snapped it off. Grrrrr anyone got a spare moonstone one lurking around i could purchase?