306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Project Not One F*CK Will Be Given
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Haha, awesome car! Looking forward to the updates Smile
This is awesome. Please do something interesting with it!

I'll just leave this here...

From this:

[Image: DSC04684.jpg]

To this:

[Image: 9741595197_882afda5e8.jpg]
DSC_1919 by Curtis Footman, on Flickr

In 8 weeks...
These are 1590kg according to autodata. Clearly needs that derv lump.
The D24T that they put in sadly is a sack of wank - shame as it's a big old 6 pot...

Just stick in a redblock turbo - big blower, loads of people know about the heads on them, they're bombproof engines...

1990 on B230FT out of a 940 2.3t, hooting blower... Problem solved.
those redblock turbos are immense...

I miss my old town with the most amazing engine builder, he could get them redblocks to stupid bhp/torque figures and still be reliable. tank+boost+rwd...winning!
People are still using them today in drag racing.
I love the engine in this thing!

It pops and bangs lol

Would love to drop a derv lump in this right now.
You wanna pray you never have to replace the rear quarter glass lol
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
(16-12-2013, 01:48 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]You wanna pray you never have to replace the rear quarter glass lol

Care to elaborate? lol

(16-12-2013, 10:49 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thought you'd like it. Now it is your turn to get some retro win Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLH50Lr6do

Cheeky clip of what it is sounding like at the minute.
(16-12-2013, 11:02 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLLH50Lr6do

Cheeky clip of what it is sounding like at the minute.

Epic! Needs boost though! Big Grin
Is it a Torslanda? If so it'll be poverty spec, it's designed as a vehicle to withstand -40 temperatures, so it doesn't have electric windows and the like because the motors seize when it's that cold.
Yeah it is.

Pretty dann useful this morning then. Having trouble de-icing it though!

It's not poverty spec lol It's got heated seats.
That sounds epic! Haha
Doesn't it have a diff lock as well? You should LPG it, these single carb Volvo engines take well to it and a single carb kit is like £600 fitted.
Mmmm, rear wheel old school cool... *Dribbles*
That sounds epic. defo needs more engine though.
(16-12-2013, 11:02 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-12-2013, 01:48 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]You wanna pray you never have to replace the rear quarter glass lol

Care to elaborate? lol

It's so f*cking huge it would cost a fortune lmao
Sounds like its blowing?
(17-12-2013, 08:23 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't it have a diff lock as well? You should LPG it, these single carb Volvo engines take well to it and a single carb kit is like £600 fitted.

Not that I know of, assuming it would be a mahussive lever somewhere?

Possibly, I'm on it eco run at the minute to see how economicals it is.

(17-12-2013, 11:58 AM)Jimmyboycheck Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like its blowing?

Well, 20 year old system that was attacked by a hammer the other day might have that effect lol
The diffs in those tend to be a lsd. Best way to find out....... Car park hooning or just some wet grass. Put one wheel on the grass and see how much it spins.

would love one tbh
(17-12-2013, 05:21 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I know of, assuming it would be a mahussive lever somewhere?

Possibly, I'm on it eco run at the minute to see how economicals it is.

If it's anything like my dads old one it should give 30mpg on a run, but high teens in town. The 2.1 and 2.3 are actually better on juice. However, stick LPG on it and that's 35mpg round town and going on 60mpg on a run...

I'm proper keen on the idea, spoke to the guy who does the conversion at Leeds LPG and he's given me a list of barges that take really well to it. For a cheap reliable setup you want old, which suits me! Looking for a nice W124...
Ok, got something to aim for now.

It seems to be doing alright, but do not know if I can trust the gauge. Hopefully it won't dip all of a sudden!

Totally did not have to google W124 to see what you're on about lol

They look fookin sweet man, can't wait for the 306 shows next year. I reckon we should make a full on assault for the front row Big Grin
My old 850 the first third of a fill up it dropped slowly then boom all of a sudden fuel gone they love there fuel!
I love how people Criticised me for getting a Volvo yet you are loved for it! Big Grin
(18-12-2013, 09:55 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, got something to aim for now.

It seems to be doing alright, but do not know if I can trust the gauge. Hopefully it won't dip all of a sudden!

Totally did not have to google W124 to see what you're on about lol

They look fookin sweet man, can't wait for the 306 shows next year. I reckon we should make a full on assault for the front row Big Grin

Yeah I love old Mercs, amazing build quality, probably the best-built mass produced cars in history. Also, lows+AMG slabs=winnar.
(18-12-2013, 11:11 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]I love how people Criticised me for getting a Volvo yet you are loved for it! Big Grin

It helps if you buy the right volvo, not the only shit one they ever made...
(19-12-2013, 12:29 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-12-2013, 11:11 PM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]I love how people Criticised me for getting a Volvo yet you are loved for it! Big Grin

Ha.....buuuuuuurrrn

Cheers buddy Dodgy lol, to be fair I've got to work my way up!

lmao

Repped
Pages: 1 2 3 4