306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: FREE!!!!! BMW E36 seats with mounts for 306!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Free to a good home

I'm selling my BMW seats cos they are awesome but I just don't love them as much as I thought I was going to and want something more bucket like.

Ill be selling these with the mounts I made for them, the mounts hold the seats solidly and are made from angle steel or 3mm flat bar however could be better, Ideally some custom folded 3mm S channel.

There is no damage to the seats bar a tiny hole in the drivers o/s lower bolster (pictured) and they could do with a little clean.

They are no use to me in the garage and are going to the tip when I get a chance. Collection only from HP21

Very comfortable Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11963]
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11964]
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=11965]
Anyone?
Mate, you need to hoover your carpet once in a while.

GLWTS.
Links are broken for the pics (using tapatalk)
(11-12-2013, 04:50 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Mate, you need to hoover your carpet once in a while.

GLWTS.

maybe a shovel befor the vacuum Wink

/free bump
I have a full set of leaf pattern seats if your interested but won't be for swaps as I don't own a 306 anymore Smile
(11-12-2013, 05:07 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: [ -> ]I have a full set of leaf pattern seats if your interested but won't be for swaps as I don't own a 306 anymore Smile

The BMW seats could look good in your nu rat 10sex. How much you after for the seats?
£59 for a quick sale with the door cards.
No not really doing anything like that, purely cosmetic 'fun' stuff, maybe a wee smokey tune if I can be buttered Wink
The seats are purely cosmetic/fun lol.
Sadly £59 is far more than I want to pay for a pair of front seats BIM that i could get some reclining buckets for £145
Oops I meant £50 but PM me an offer
Chris not sure if it's any use but I have a mint ph3 HDI 3dr interior in my garage that I'm about to take to the dump.. If you can make any use of it it's free; it's the red/black style newest design
Got a set of 5dr leaf patterns sat about doing nothing, i think they are still complete, ill have to check. Pm me if interested.
Max/Jordan/Ian YAHPM
These are now for sale outright. £30 ONO with the 306 mounts, collection only from HP21

Make me an offer if your interested as they are no use to me in the garage.

Very comfortable.
Ahhh mam why did you put these up now Sad I want them but the runners are for a 5 door?
Pics don't work for me (on tapatalk)
(24-12-2013, 11:35 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh mam why did you put these up now Sad I want them but the runners are for a 5 door?
The mounts are for 5dr but it would be pretty easy to fit them to a 3dr really. They were 3dr seats in the BMW so have the appropriate flip mechanism. Make me an offer dude.

(24-12-2013, 12:04 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: [ -> ]Pics don't work for me (on tapatalk)
Well log in properly and see the pics then Big Grin
Come on, someone make me an offer on these!!!
Dude I would have these in a heartbeat if I was on the mainland Sad wanna keep them for me?
Do all the adjusters work mate? Slide forward and back ok?
What about the colour...is it a dark blue?
And you wouldnt still have the rears?
(27-12-2013, 11:05 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude I would have these in a heartbeat if I was on the mainland Sad wanna keep them for me?
Not really as they are taking up too much room in my garage.

(27-12-2013, 11:17 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Do all the adjusters work mate? Slide forward and back ok?
What about the colour...is it a dark blue?
And you wouldnt still have the rears?
Yeah they slide, tilt, lift and lean back just fine. Its a very dark blue cloth center and black leather and no the rears went as there was no chance of them ever fitting in the pug or even making any decent job of using the material to cover the pug seats cos of the difference in shape/size.
Now free to a good home or they are going to the tip.
Where are you?
Aylesbury mate, like it says on my profile.

Its about 25 miles up the A41 from the M25
Hmmm.... I'm gonna have to pass dude.
No worries mate, danny wideboy is coming up for them soon
Been,done,got em.
Cheers Chris.
i like beer too Smile
Find me an elbow adaptor for a td04 and the beer shall flow!
Cheers for the beers dude, repped you for them. Hope you get them fitted soon.
Pages: 1 2