306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just bought a 306 cab. Looking to get it back ti its former glory. However finding parts i need pricey and hard to track. Based in lincs any advice welcome. And tips on where to look. Really need a zip in rear window to make it water tight. Any suggestions for less than £100??
Welcome pal. Sorry cant help you with that one
Welcome
Welcome along Smile
Welcome, cabs are less common on here so knowledge.is probably limited
Welcome to the forum Hello
Welcome along not sure about parts prob best to try the old eBay or put a wanted on here someone might have so bits
(04-12-2013, 03:14 PM)Reject ed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just bought a 306 cab. Looking to get it back ti its former glory. However finding parts i need pricey and hard to track. Based in lincs any advice welcome. And tips on where to look. Really need a zip in rear window to make it water tight. Any suggestions for less than £100??

Yep, I just joined because I just bought a ragtop too. The windows are available on eBay, as someone else suggested. I bought one and it's really well made. One snag is that they come from Germany and all the instructions are in German. On the plus side they took a best offer (in Euros) that worked out about £80:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...OC:GB:1123
Hi guys. Thanks for the welcome. Found 1 for £40 at the local scrapper. [/i]
welcome sir
welcome mate
Welcome
Welcome mate - I actually just joined in hope of getting some parts from here Smile
Welcome along!
welcome. what parts do you need?