306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: trax 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
woop woop i love trax
never been. whats it like?

got any pictures you could post up for people like me that have no idea what its like?
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Trax 2012 (traxshows.co.uk) takes place on the 2nd September at Silverstone and gives you guys the opportunity to drive the F1 circuit. We are doing a special deal for clubs like yourselves where clubs get in for only £15 a £5 saving on the gate price. If youâ??re interested in coming along or booking track time or just you just want some more info just give me a call or drop me an email (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:philip.reed@futurenet.com">philip.reed@futurenet.com</a><!-- e --> or 01225 442244 ext 2780).

Cheers

Phil
Trax is awesome one of the best shows really. Will be coming with you guys this year Smile I'll snoop around my computer later after work and see what I find Smile
Went to this last year with club306 it was a good dat out bar the weather. Cub306 arnt doing it this year so id defo be up for it
I'm well up for this! Better get a club stand on the go.
Also tempted by this, already have that week booked off of work anyway!
Will we be camping at this as well?
Probably be up for this Smile
i would be up for if i have money at the time as always hahah