306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Final parts £10 or less! Offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI all picture of the parts left, really need these gone soon as every is now £10 or less.

[attachment=11764]

Sun roof with motor. £5

[attachment=11765]

D turbo decat £5

[attachment=11766]
[attachment=11767]

Rear door cards, bit of damage as shown. £5

[attachment=11768]

Ph1 Radiator holds water fine. £5

[attachment=11769]

Wiper motor and rails £5

[attachment=11770]

Coiling with stereo stalk £5

[attachment=11771]

No A/c heater matrix and blower. £10 or £5 for the blower.

[attachment=11772]

valve £5

[attachment=11773]

Fuel level sender £5

[attachment=11774]

Manual wing mirrors £10

[attachment=11775]

Door outer trim £2 each with minimal bubbling.

[attachment=11776]
[attachment=11777]

Ph3 3 door interior front and back £5

[attachment=11778]

Power steering rack £5

[attachment=11779]

Passenger side hockey stick with no broken clips. £2

I still have.

Alternator
Starter motor
and power steering pump (SOLD)

All £5 each to.

All items will be cleaned before collection , most items can be posted at extra cost.
il have the p/s pump pmd you!
pic of the alternator??
Will get you a picture first thing in the morning piggy Smile

power steering pump sold to Paul7278 Smile
How much posted for the de-cat?
BUMP! Power steering pump sold!
That loos like an old copper cored rad, that and your starter/alternator should be worth a fair whack to the scrap man.
If nothing sells I will be taking them in to the scrap man with the wireing loom I took out the car Smile Be a shame tho
What conditions the seats in..? They for a 3dr or 5..?
Seats am fine Smile they was out of a 3 door ph3
No rips etc on them that just dirt on them in the photos?
yeah a clean will bring them up nicely, just they have been in storage for a while now.
Still got the wiper motor? Would you be able to post it?
BUMP! Sorry jammer didn't see your message

Decat sold!
Would the front seats fit my 5 door HDI? obviously the rear ones wont but not sure about the front ones
Cheers
It would all fit into a 5 door, you will just have front seats on runners not fixed.
(03-01-2014, 04:52 PM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]It would all fit into a 5 door, you will just have front seats on runners not fixed.

What do you mean by not fixed?
Fixed as in they don't recline/ move to let people in the back. the 3 door seats recline. the back seats are the same as 5 door
(03-01-2014, 05:19 PM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed as in they don't recline/ move to let people in the back. the 3 door seats recline. the back seats are the same as 5 door

Ok, il buy the seats from you then, could you put it on a quick ebay ad and send me the link? Would need posted, thanks
Ill have the decat if you the other person doesn't ^^^ Pm me if sale falls through,

Andy
The seats won't fit a 5-door without modification, fronts or rears.
(03-01-2014, 05:40 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]The seats won't fit a 5-door without modification, fronts or rears.

What modification would it need?
The seats need the rails changing over, it's more than a bolt-off, bolt-on job unfortunately, although there might be a guide hanging about. Even if you do convert them they sit a fair bit higher than standard seats, makes the driving position a bit more like a focus or similar.
(03-01-2014, 05:47 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]The seats need the rails changing over, it's more than a bolt-off, bolt-on job unfortunately, although there might be a guide hanging about. Even if you do convert them they sit a fair bit higher than standard seats, makes the driving position a bit more like a focus or similar.

Ah thanks, just found some 5 door ones that will fit straight on, thanks underground375 anyway but not going to be buying the seats now, sorry.
Well ive learned something new myself Big Grin
Have you got the radiator?
Yes still got it.
Still got the seats?

Anyone near Wolverhampton that wants to bring them down south for some bum fun?
Have you still got the steering rack?? Will it fit my ph3 hdi??
Matt
Pages: 1 2