306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hoses, Mapping and other parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know that does hoses, mapping and other parts for a Pug 306 (all models from the 1.4 8V to the GTi 6 2.0 16V) please, I looked at TX Auto Sport but that's almost all Vauxhall so asking if you guys know any people who do them
What type of hoses?
All of them, colored ones!
Bakerbm?
(30-11-2013, 06:57 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Bakerbm?

They hardly have anything on there, just looked mate!
I dont think there are any "kits" as such, not thar iv ever seen any way
There wont be anywhere that does everything.

Very few people do 306hoses as we are mainly interested in going faster than looking pretty but samco do some kits.

Most tuning parts (bar the fancy GTi6 stuff) is best off looking through ebay and the forums and doing your own making and modifying.
Sounds like I could make money from this..... making kits for a 306 GTi 6, sounds awesome, lol!
(30-11-2013, 09:55 AM)JethroJay Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like I could make money from this.....

You have to remember why people own 306s, we're tight and would rather source parts individually and cheaply than pay someone to make a kit. Big Grin
Yea hose kits are a waste of time for this lot. Some 6 owners might buy them but then there are already companies that do them and S16 ones. Better off making kits for newer cars.
demon tweeks used to sell grossly over priced sets ????
^^^ Demon Thieves sell grossly overpriced everything.