306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Darlaston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyone who lives in Darlaston area on here who owns a GTi 6 as I wanna know what there like before buying on, words ain't good enough, I wanna know for sure what there like (I don't mean driving your car blah blah) just wanna know if it's worth it or not.
If you can stomach the fuel costs they are brilliant. Genuinely a cut above any other 306. If you come down to the christmas meet I'm sure there will be people there with 6's
(29-11-2013, 02:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]If you can stomach the fuel costs they are brilliant. Genuinely a cut above any other 306. If you come down to the christmas meet I'm sure there will be people there with 6's

But the majority will be in the superior fuel powered cars. Blush

[Image: article-2339296-11891155000005DC-895_306x423.jpg]
Nowt like getting 450 miles to £45 with something that's as quick as a '6. Not that mine does but it could if I could be arsed...
No way of getting to the Xmas meet as no car and no way of getting back so kinda stuffed it on that one, haha!