306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Someone come and fit my BMW seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone want to come over tomorrow and fit my BMW seats, I've got all the bits I just really CBA but they need to go in as someone is having my old seats at Christmas meet.

I will happily provide a bacon roll (with 4 slices of proper bacon from the local farm) and copious amounts of beer and/or tea.

If you'd do it while I sit and watch or generally be incredibly unhelpful that would be amazing.
Err......no. Tongue
sorry dood...Im off to minehead
No.
Stop being a lazy lady garden and do them yourself.
Fat lot of use you lot are then.
Hmmmmm bacon
Ill do them on 31/04/2014 for you Smile
I just joined but if you come to Wolverhampton I'll more than happy do them for you mate, just a case of you getting here with your seats, lol
(29-11-2013, 10:59 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmm bacon
MMmmmmmmm Bacon

(29-11-2013, 11:06 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Ill do them on 31/04/2014 for you Smile
They will be done before then!

(29-11-2013, 11:17 AM)JethroJay Wrote: [ -> ]I just joined but if you come to Wolverhampton I'll more than happy do them for you mate, just a case of you getting here with your seats, lol
Cheers for the offer dude but TBH driving to Wolverhampton would be more effort than actually finishing the mounts here.
Tell you what, I'll do you a deal. I'll come and look over your shoulder while you do it and tell you why you're doing it wrong?
It's cool mate, offers there if you change your mind Smile
Cheers guys, I'm up and dressed now so I'm going to go and crack on. As long as the drivers seat is in Ill be happy.
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Well both seats are kinda in on 3 mounts out of 4 but its started raining so I've given up. I've got a slight issue in that I don't have enough bolts that are long enough so I'm going to have to make some.

I will finish them when It stops raining (as long as it isn't dark).

As for pics you'll have to come to the Christmas meet.
Cable ties?
Nah, gaffa tape Smile
(29-11-2013, 03:41 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, gaffa tape Smile

Worryingly, I wouldn't put it past you...
I promise I haven't used gaffa tape, cable ties, super glue, quik steel or anything other than substantial metal work (all steel, no ally) to fit the seats.
Mechano doesn't count as "substantial" lol
^^^ How do you know me so well, you aint even been here a month PMSL

No not mechano either. 2mm angle and 3mm sheet.
is that 3mm starched bed sheet?
Lmfao. Call it modders intuition. Lol.
(29-11-2013, 11:57 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Pictures or it didn't happen!

Still waiting Smile
Well they survived me sat in them, I'll call that a success