306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: scammer - not on this forum tho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys just wanted to give you the heads up on a scammer working the round on facebook 306 forums, not sure if he is on here but I will include as much details as I can. The below happened on the Peugeot GTI pug parts/sales/info Mi16/s16/gti6/205/309/405/106/206/306 facebook page
He is selling items describing them as something, sending fake pictures and then you end up with something else. I bought white cyclones, described as mint, they come and they are trashed and in need of tyres.
His name is Robert Pritchard
he drives a china blue 5 door 1.4, it did have white cyclones but not running on (harriers I think)

He offered me a refund etc, and then this morning he has blocked me, his facebook account is still active however. Thankfully im covered through paypal, just need to wait on their decision
I know your probably quite peeved but maybe wait for more of a resoloution before posting all his details online
yeah I suppose, just didn't want any one else to get ripped off whilst im trying to get it resolved. If someone blocks you on facebook and doesn't respond to messages, they clearly have no intentions of resolving the issues
I recognise that name...
do ya really? lol