306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Never actually got round to uploading a pic of my motor.... Here she is
[attachment=11668]
[attachment=11669]
[attachment=11670]
Looks all-reeet! Tongue
yet to be lowered Wink
Not a fan of ph2 front ends either tbh. They can be "pulled off", but don't think your managing it! Tongue
yeah tbh honest i only really bought it for a cheap bit of fun, not gonna endlessly spend money on getting it to look good.
(27-11-2013, 04:00 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tbh honest i only really bought it for a cheap bit of fun, not gonna endlessly spend money on getting it to look good.

Performance ALWAYS comes before cosmetics in my books.

Power > Braking > Handling > Reliability > Cosmetics/Comfort.
yeah same here, already got a stage 1 tune, gti6 front brakes and suspension, half of the list done Wink
(27-11-2013, 04:06 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah same here, already got a stage 1 tune, gti6 front brakes and suspension, half of the list done Wink

Nice, that on Lucas/Bosch?

GTi6 brakes and suspension is always an excellent start!
on a lucas im affraid :/ gonna try and sort a bosch out , but im not really in much of a hurry
Bosch is probably the best bang for buck upgrade that can be done to these motors.

Performance and economy wise.

My 205's running a Lucas + TD04L, it's shit.
yeah, i havnt experienced a bosch so cant really say, but is obviously the most popular mod.
(27-11-2013, 04:02 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-11-2013, 04:00 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah tbh honest i only really bought it for a cheap bit of fun, not gonna endlessly spend money on getting it to look good.

Performance ALWAYS comes before cosmetics in my books.

Power > Braking > Handling > Reliability > Cosmetics/Comfort.

eeek....

I like Handling and braking first....THEN power! and who cares about reliability!!! lol
(27-11-2013, 04:41 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i havnt experienced a bosch so cant really say, but is obviously the most popular mod.

Very different...!

Get that TD04 + Bosch for £120 in parts section!!

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-19077.html
(27-11-2013, 04:47 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-11-2013, 04:41 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, i havnt experienced a bosch so cant really say, but is obviously the most popular mod.

Very different...!

good shout...wont get a better price...

but get some decent brakes on it at same time!
(27-11-2013, 04:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-11-2013, 04:47 PM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]

Very different...!

good shout...wont get a better price...

but get some decent brakes on it at same time!

He has GTi6 brakes. Stop skim reading. Tongue
yeah its all very well getting the bosch, but i cant fit it myself and having a hard job finding someone to do it for me.
(27-11-2013, 04:52 PM)willJspears Wrote: [ -> ]yeah its all very well getting the bosch, but i cant fit it myself and having a hard job finding someone to do it for me.

Well by looks of it they can't re-MOT my 205 until late Friday, so I'll be coming to Xmas meet on the shitty Lucas still.

After that I'll probably just get on with it and have a go, if you can go to a scrap yard and remove a fuel pump just to get an idea of how it all goes together.

Or optionally ask local members to lend a hand, I'm sure theres SOMEONE on the whole forum who can help. Your in bloody cornwall, DERV central!
yeah im fairly confident i could get the pump on, its just doing the cambelt.
haha yeah seems that way, im still fairly new to the forum so dont really know whos who yet,
will u wanna give me a hand to take this engine out on the weekend ???
phone playing up don't have numbers atm!!!
Good old nile blue Dts reminds me of the good old days many years ago when i had my 1st 306 lol number plate is kinda reminiscent of my old Dt (the chav wagon) lol
i hardly see any other nile blue 30's these days, pain in the ass if i wanna get any panels, and yeah rhys, i got friday sat and sun off, so any of they really
i scrapped a nile fully ph3 with every panel on it a few months ago lol
Bugger, could of done with some side skirts Wink
No one wanted any panels off it at the time
Yeah, as I said before, not many nile blues around tbh
Theres plenty lol, iv had 3 nile's now Big Grin
Im breaking a nile blue estate if theres anything you want
Really, I've never seen another one down where I live.
Well I'm looking for a set of side skirts. And could do with a passenger side front wing.
Needs lowering but nice Smile
Yeah, i will eventually get round to it, may have a set of banded steels coming my way, so im gonna wait until ive got them on.
Pages: 1 2