306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ph1 xsi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much would a ph1 Xsi 106 be worth in pretty good nik? Not 306 this time sorry Big Grin
Getting pretty rare to find now. Especially in good condition. So worth depends on how much you want it
Depends on colour and engine really. Black, white and Grey are the rarer colours. Also depends if it's original and got standard engine. 16v conversions seem to be worth less.
Don't no about the engine but it's white in colour. Im hoping it's got the TU2 1.3 engine in.
If its an xsi it should be q 1.4 16v IIRC?
Nah J, all 8v engines in those.. 1.4 8v and a 1.6 8v, both TU iirc
1.3 was only in the rally. Popular thing to do is put the rally inlet on them. All 106 engines were tu the 16v engine was only in the gti peugeot sport dabbled with a 1.4 16v engine but it was never a production engine. The only 1.416v engine has been the vti that was introduced into the 207
Jimbo had a 106 xsi. 1.4 8 valve 100bhp I think. Quick little car
Not be worth much probably £2 to £3 at most! Now can i buy it Wink lol

On a serious note hard to say what price really need more info and pics, but if its cheap i may be interested Big Grin

The xsi came in 1.4 and 1.6 8v, And as jenks said the 1.3 was in the rallye
there was a 1.4 16v in the saxo (only released in NI or france, but didn't sell very well so quite rare) but as above the 106xsi came with the same 1.4 engine as the AX Gti or the 1.6 (essentially the vtr engine)
Me getting it wrong again then lol.
yeah thats what i ment Doh not sure why i typed 16v lol