306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: RC Nerds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saved this from being chucked don't no why really tbh as il never sort it lol but what the heck. I know nothing about it at all dont know make or model. All I know is its nitro engine powered is 4x4 with center brake system and coil over suspension. It's pretty old too!

[Image: null_zpsf679a7c9.jpg]

[Image: null_zps52340d67.jpg]

[Image: null_zps68c2dc33.jpg]

[Image: null_zps97d12e14.jpg]

[Image: null_zps37e04cd9.jpg]

[Image: null_zps043848f4.jpg]

[Image: null_zps069ee934.jpg]

Any info would be great!
Theres no engine... Lol
Obviously..... Was made for a nitro engine
Good job if you get it for free! Build it back up and have some fun!
I had afew years ago a thunder tiger touring and a protech buggy. Good fun but if its a cheapo Chinese one hard to get parts for. Any markings or logos that could help say what make?
Looks like a Thunder Tiger chassis, but the manual hints that it's a cheap Chinese one. Thunder Tiger aren't exactly brilliant... So a cheapo won't be fun to get/keep running.

In my opinion, it's not worth the hassle. Nitro is so much hard work, a nightmare to get set up right, breaks all the time and makes a horrendous noise. Electric with brushless and LiPo is the way to go for me. Can be just as fast depending on your motor/gearing choice, with instant power delivery and much more reliability. Just get a couple of batteries.

I enjoyed my electric Tamiya much more than my Thunder Tigers and the others. That reminds me, I need to get my HPi Baja together so I can flog it.
I have some bits I'd donate to you.
1 being a working engine. But getting it off the old chassis would be a pain as one of the Alan heads is rounded. But I'd still send if you wanna pay the postage. Had a pull start which has never started the engine and a glow plug for race fuel. The fuel tank is knackered though. I also have a 4wd gearbox. Up to you dude. PM me if you're interested.
unbranded stuff. still fun get it sorted.
Iv got a heap of Hpi engines and cars if anyone is interested?
iv got a sneaky feeling you'll find this is a hsp himoto the lower end of rc models only cus 99% of hsp himoto parts a generic and there used across many models and i own 3 hsp's and there's parts on that one that iv got on mine good find for a freebie but not worth anything really it was going to the best place it could go the bin lol...
Yeah I'm really not sure why I saved it really as had no real intention to rebuild it. The car itself is a good 10 years old so I could imagine it was quite expensive back then.
(24-11-2013, 04:08 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm really not sure why I saved it really as had no real intention to rebuild it. The car itself is a good 10 years old so I could imagine it was quite expensive back then.

stick it on fleebay as a rolling chassis you'll make summin on it more than you would if it got threw away anything is a profit lol...