306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My Cab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMAG0106.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0109.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0112.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0124.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0140.jpg]
Looks sweet mate! Not keen on the splitter though. Doesnt look like its meant to be there!
I really lke that, the phase 1 front bumper seems to work well with the phase 3 front. Nice car mate!
Love this cab
Cab looks nice mate. I want black plasma dials even more now!!!
Id hazard a guess theyre white judjing by the needles

Also thatbexhaust sits completely perfect! Spot on!
Does look really nice. And yeah the dials are white as day. Make me cant wait to get my dials now!!!
Car looks nice! And don't worry Kent, you will have them soon!
paintwork on this looks mint! nice car man D:
looks good Big Grin
Nice.
awesome
I love the back but the front just looks wrong im afraid. Needs phase 1 bonnet and lights to finish it off perfect
Neil Wrote:Car looks nice! And don't worry Kent, you will have them soon!

Oh yeah Smile I'm going to scrap yard tomorrow to get the surround so I can spray it Smile
HDIkyle Wrote:I love the back but the front just looks wrong im afraid. Needs phase 1 bonnet and lights to finish it off perfect

I think the ph1 bumper is different. I like it. Big Grin
check out that cabby community! loving the work!
Looks good mate! By any chance were you at pugfest 2011 in that car? Saw the red dimma cabby and a few others, looked good Smile
Yes was at pugfest..

Spent last weekend playing though...

Gti6 exhaust manifold and cat

[Image: IMAG0141.jpg]

Gti6 Inlet manifold and rocker covers both powder coated

[Image: IMAG0160.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0158.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0159.jpg]

New clutch and gti6 gearbox fitted.

Just a few things to put back on before its back on road
Looks awesome mate! Can't wait to see this!
nice. makes me want to get a cabby. took a liking to these after i saw dum dum's.
Have you found the 6' gearbox has made much difference to acceleration?
Midnightclub Wrote:Have you found the 6' gearbox has made much difference to acceleration?

This. Eager to know Smile
Also, Did you keep your standard steering rack or swap it for a 6' one?
Midnightclub Wrote:Have you found the 6' gearbox has made much difference to acceleration?

Not drove it yet, still a few bits to do..

Kept the normal rack as it will / should only rub on full nearside lock
still not on the road..finding more things to do as i go along, when you change to a gti6 exhaust manifold, you also need to change the water hose and pump thats on the back of the engine, also need to change the heater matrix pipes, Had a small problem with the selector on the 6 box...Its from the peugeot rally team chase car and for some reason they changed the ball pin to smaller size, hopefully be running for next weeks transprt show at weston park