306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cabriolet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all

Im Lee owner of a 306 cabriolet

Had it about 6 years

China Blue,phase 2 Lowered , induction kit, now on 3rd set of wheels,phase 1 front bumper phase 3 bump strips, full repsray, full leather retrim, plasma dials, strut brace. etc etc etc, This weekend will be fitting a new rocker covers, gti6 inlet manifold and strut brace all powder coated and a 6 exhaust manifold and cat and a gti6 gearbox

Formed the Peugeot 306 cabriolet club 6 years ago(306cab.com)

As a club we arrange meets and attend shows during the year, mostly in the summer :roll: :roll:

We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

We have general meets around the country,sometimes a week long :o a weekend camping usually at billing aquadrome, Busy trying to plan a driving holiday for the members taking in the peugeot museum on france and the pininfarina museum in turin

I'll post some pictues in the phot section
Welcome mate
Welcome along mate! Definitely pics ASAP!
Welcome!
Welcome Along
Welcome along Smile Joint meets anyone? Those driving holidays sound good lol
Welcome Smile
306cab Wrote:We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

Hehe.. Gaydon.. lol

Welcome to the forum Fella, Driving hoidays sound awesome, especially in a Cabby
Welcome mate. Could get some pretty huge joint meets going! Presume it was the 306cab lot at the pugnet Christmas meet?
Welcome along mate.
Welcome along to the club mate Smile
(29-02-2012, 09:13 PM)306cab Wrote: [ -> ]Evening all

Im Lee owner of a 306 cabriolet

Had it about 6 years

China Blue,phase 2 Lowered , induction kit, now on 3rd set of wheels,phase 1 front bumper phase 3 bump strips, full repsray, full leather retrim, plasma dials, strut brace. etc etc etc, This weekend will be fitting a new rocker covers, gti6 inlet manifold and strut brace all powder coated and a 6 exhaust manifold and cat and a gti6 gearbox

Formed the Peugeot 306 cabriolet club 6 years ago(306cab.com)

As a club we arrange meets and attend shows during the year, mostly in the summer :roll: :roll:

We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

We have general meets around the country,sometimes a week long :o a weekend camping usually at billing aquadrome, Busy trying to plan a driving holiday for the members taking in the peugeot museum on france and the pininfarina museum in turin

I'll post some pictues in the phot section
woh! holy thread revival!
hi i have tried to join you cab club as i am an owner too but not had link sent through - i'd really like to join please, welcome !
I just bought a 306 as my man project(lol) and i'm looking for an aftermarket fuel cover. any suggestions???
Welcome, Photos Please, I love the cabriolet!
(13-11-2014, 02:34 PM)JamesPT Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Photos Please, I love the cabriolet!

thanks mate i will! I found a pic of a cab with the gas tank cover i'm looking for. any chance where i might find one?

[attachment=20078]

uuuggghhhh how do you upload pics?
Welcome along mate Smile
(18-12-2014, 02:21 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along mate Smile

Hi guys i'm looking for a 51"-52" rear gt style spoiler similar to the one in the pic below. does anybody have any ideas as to where i may be able to purchase one???? help please. This will really enhance the look of my car. I know its not the best pic but i'm sure you guys get the idea. Thanks

[Image: 502508482_small.jpg]
Welcome along buddy