306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Quantum H4 Kit car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bit of a odd one but,

Does anybody know anything about the Quantum H4 kit car
Ive been offered a 1998 one with a fiesta xr2 engine for cheaps
I literally know nothing about them, and you have to pay to access the owners club, so thought someone might know some info?
Thanks in advance!
Steve
Yeah I actually did some research into them.

I punched it into google just now and learned that they look a sack of crap lmao

[Image: 2502558779_5d85f74d88_o.jpg]
Grant this is the fiesta I was on about in that other thread before (think it was you I was talking to)
Quantum are just down the road from the missus and in my current place of work I work with former quantum employees, can try finding out more info if needed?
at least it wont rot like the fiestas
I actually quite like the look.
If you could mate that would be awesome!
Just want to know if there any good really/ how much one is worth in mint condition with the xr2 engine

Thanks for the help!
are you after a weekend toy or a project?
So basically, it's a fiesta with a fiberglass body. That's all there is too it really so I've been told and there not worth a lot either but I'm just going on what I've been told.
I can give you the number for quantum and give you the name of the chap who designed it?
Good fun, but as with any kit car it depends who built it. The one I had a go in was shockingly ropey!
Even the stratos on top gear had it's issues lol

Always wanted the Paul banham rs200 kit
Looks like a fiat barchetta
(12-11-2013, 08:12 AM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]So basically, it's a fiesta with a fiberglass body. That's all there is too it really so I've been told and there not worth a lot either but I'm just going on what I've been told.
I can give you the number for quantum and give you the name of the chap who designed it?

Pretty much it, which is why they don't have much appeal bar a few die hards.

If there's anything worse than a Fiesta, a Fiesta in drag must be it.