306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 hdi for sale no mot taxed end of jan £300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per title got a new car now so cant be bothered to mot it needs new pads one side inc in sale cars remapped de egr decat and a few other mods runs sweet alloy wheels with good tread very good condition inside and out one small dent in bonnett very tidy for age looked after medrain or what ever it is lol so half leather 135, 000 miles just need it out of the way had it one and half years electric window on passenger side works but only from the passenger side switch. Cant think of any more info will get back to you with more info if interested. Car located in trowbridge wiltshire. Genuine reason for sale if it does not sell at this price I will mot it and sell for much more as im pretty sure itl pass with ease. Ohh and has one snapped wheel bolt which will need to be replaced for mot. Easy to remove as it is still sticking out enoth to grab. Ohh and it has tow bar twin electric. Sorry cars filthy in photos does it no justice
Any more pics?
Yh only one more I duno if I no how to add another. Bare with me a min lol. Can put more on after this one tomorrow because of light the cars surprisingly good condition
snapped wheel bolt how the hell did you manage that? . .Smile . . . .would you be around Sat if i was to come for a look? .
Duno how it happend lol. Im working all weekend but can get my dad to be there if you want. What sort of time you thinking
(12-11-2013, 10:35 AM)dan wiltshire Wrote: [ -> ]Duno how it happend lol. Im working all weekend but can get my dad to be there if you want. What sort of time you thinking

ah sorry mate i didn't realise how far you were from me, i'll not bother thanks . .Smile
Bump....
Would pick this up tomorrow if it was closer....but without MOT / tax cant really see its possible Sad
Is this genesis blue?
(16-11-2013, 08:18 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Would pick this up tomorrow if it was closer....but without MOT / tax cant really see its possible Sad

Book it in for a local MOT and drive it home.
(16-11-2013, 08:52 AM)strictly_perv Wrote: [ -> ]Is this genesis blue?

on a HDI? . . . . . .come on noob . .lol
Might have this off you if she wants it.
Pm me your number, mate of mine interested
(16-11-2013, 01:30 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-11-2013, 08:52 AM)strictly_perv Wrote: [ -> ]Is this genesis blue?

on a HDI? . . . . . .come on noob . .lol

Bitch please! Looks similar to me haha
It's Sherwood Green. Wink
Na its pinewood green lol
(17-11-2013, 11:43 PM)dan wiltshire Wrote: [ -> ]Na its pinewood green lol

Oh I give up! lol