306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: G.I. 307 17" aidel alloys plus 207 15".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As said in previous thread things in my life are changing. After major thoughts im considering selling my 307 17" aidels.

They had been powder coated in graphite grey about june time, never touched a curb!
Paint specially mixed up to match the powdercoat for the centers, with purple lions.
Rear tyres are enduro runway (205/40/17) probably covered about 8k miles now maybe less, they was new last year sometime.
Front tyres are toyo proxies t1r. These was new a few months ago but only covered 1k miles.

Wheels require minimum 10mm spacers to fit, but I have 15mm spacers with stud conversion and Toyota style nuts.

For the wheels and spacers I think around £550 is a good price. Theyre in brilliant condition I have spent so much more on these.

[attachment=11470][attachment=11471][attachment=11472]

I also have for sale a set of 207 15" starfish alloys. Theyre in brilliant condition one has curbing round the edge though. Theyre nice looking alloys with orignal paint. They still have orignal Michelin tyres (195/65/15 I think). I think £150 for these is a good price.
[attachment=11473][attachment=11474][attachment=11475]
Kent you are dreaming mate, £300 tops, you could have a brand new set of good brand wheels with tyres for that :/

IMO that is
(11-11-2013, 06:14 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Kent you are dreaming mate, £300 tops, you could have a brand new set of good brand wheels with tyres for that :/

IMO that is

Oilburner sold my old ones for £300 they only had cheap part worns.
Bttt. These wheels are both for sale as I need money for other things. But in no major rush to sell.
back to the top. Smile open to sensible offers.
Split the spacers and stud and nut conversion?
Sorry together as a set
Shame, and as said, you'll struggle to find someone to stump up that much, not many people realise that all the stuff you've got to fit them probably cost you what, £100?
Tbh, while i agree with Kezzie that you're being a bit optimistic there Kent, i wouldnt be knocking much more than £100 off personally...especially knowing how long you've had these, and being clearly able to see how much care you've taken of them, and for the spacers and stud conversion, £450ono sounds fairer IMO.

GLWTS though mate. Smile
(07-01-2014, 12:06 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote: [ -> ]Shame, and as said, you'll struggle to find someone to stump up that much, not many people realise that all the stuff you've got to fit them probably cost you what, £100?

The spacers, stud conversion and nuts cost me around £140. You cant fit these wheels to a 306 without them really, so if someone wants these for there 306 theyll buy the spacers too.
If someone buys them for any other peugeot ill have the spacers for sale seperate.

(07-01-2014, 12:38 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh, while i agree with Kezzie that you're being a bit optimistic there Kent, i wouldnt be knocking much more than £100 off personally...especially knowing how long you've had these, and being clearly able to see how much care you've taken of them, and for the spacers and stud conversion, £450ono sounds fairer IMO.

GLWTS though mate. Smile

Cheers mate I did take much care into these. I'd love to keep them but other needs are must really.
As for the price I am open to offers with them and I do have a minimun price in mind. But if no one offers me that minimun price then ill be keeping them :-)

Like I say in no rush to sell :-D
(07-01-2014, 07:38 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers mate I did take much care into these. I'd love to keep them but other needs are must really.
As for the price I am open to offers with them and I do have a minimun price in mind. But if no one offers me that minimun price then ill be keeping them :-)

Like I say in no rush to sell :-D

Sounds fair mate, tbh, if i'd got enough money (and i didnt already have 3 sets of wheels), i might have been interested....but i dont, so im not. Tongue

As said, GLWTS, and if you've got a minimum price you're happy with, stick to it. Wink
Cheers mate. I think I have about 4 sets of wheels. :-) I had 2 give a set of swallows away with decent tyres to a cousin that bought a 206.
Get the 207 ones up on ebay...
To be honest I dont think anyone on here would give you even a 100quid for them...
Mainly coz we are all tight but also coz they are the wrong tyre size and cyclones can be had for less money
(07-01-2014, 09:25 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Get the 207 ones up on ebay...
To be honest I dont think anyone on here would give you even a 100quid for them...
Mainly coz we are all tight but also coz they are the wrong tyre size and cyclones can be had for less money

I wasn't expecting much interest on here for the Monacos. So I was planning putting them on ebay. There was a set in worse condition without tyres that fetched £160 last week. But they won't be going on till I scrap the gti6.
Bump to the top.