306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cyclones with spacers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats peoples forts on cyclones fitted with spacers? I have got some cyclones that im going to fit soon as my 'winter' wheels and dunno whether to leave on or take off my spacers. There 20mm spacers I got so I dunno if there to big?
Nothings too wide when you have an arch roller haha :p
(04-11-2013, 08:09 PM)Craigus Wrote: [ -> ]Nothings too wide when you have an arch roller haha :p

This is too true!
I kept thinking of putting my cyclones on with my 15mm spacers.
20 is to big by far. Im running 10s on the front. (just a slight inner lip roll) and im running 15s on the back. Needs the lip rolled and the arch its self needs rolling out a tad. (still havnt done this need some friendly SW members to come do a littl roll for me Tongue)
(05-11-2013, 10:38 AM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]20 is to big by far. Im running 10s on the front. (just a slight inner lip roll) and im running 15s on the back. Needs the lip rolled and the arch its self needs rolling out a tad. (still havnt done this need some friendly SW members to come do a littl roll for me Tongue)

Will have to just fit them without spacers then. Don't what to go spend even more money on spacers.

I'm sure we could sort something out with the arch roller some time. Maybe once the super charger is fitted Smile
Yeah it isnt movable atm ninja Big Grin