306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: bad news :-(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had just spent this afternoon visiting my gran and waved goodbye and got in the car as normal. Put my foot down a little bit through town and was pumping some tunes as you do... I then got up to a junction. Looked both ways pulled out and then...

I was back at home and spent two hours fitting a tow bar.... A very sad day indeed :cry:
dont get whats happend
karl1989 Wrote:dont get whats happend

I fitted a tow bar :-( which looks wank! abut I did do it myself and it took 2 hours :-)
took me minute to get that too
Oh dear Sad sad day indeed
chin up lad, worse things happen at sea.
at least you can buy a caravan!
:| uh..?
What a pointless thread ?

I don't get it, if you didn't want to fit a tow bar, .... Why did you fit one ?
Toxic-Jake Wrote:What a pointless thread ?

I don't get it, if you didn't want to fit a tow bar, .... Why did you fit one ?

....or just take it off again?
Lol...they're bloody useful things, but they are fugly, I get where Sams coming from!!
This isnt funny if it's meant to be? It's stupid..lol x
Do what I did on my Audi. Cut the wires for the lighting and fit a plug, then chop the bracket under the bumper, weld in a flange on each half, drill bolt holes and get some heavy-duty bolts, then when you don't need it unbolt/unplug it and lob it in the boot Wink
smanfa Wrote:This isnt funny if it's meant to be? It's stupid..lol x

Rowell's been told!
ginge191 Wrote:
smanfa Wrote:This isnt funny if it's meant to be? It's stupid..lol x

Rowell's been told!

by Sam :oops: I feel ashamed and disappointed with myself that I was told by a girl who features in videos 'shaking salt' all over her face and chasing birds in a field like a Labrador...

reason is I've got a sailing event in wales so need to tow my 16ft catamaran there :-( otherwise I wouldn't have bothered fitting it :-(
i dont get it?
Chasing birds are far more interesting and fun.. I hope you know lol x
smanfa Wrote:Chasing birds are far more interesting and fun.. I hope you know lol x
chasing birds that stole my lighter?!
SRowell Wrote:reason is I've got a sailing event in wales so need to tow my 16ft catamaran there :-( otherwise I wouldn't have bothered fitting it :-(

Jeeze bet that will be fun ! Do you need a extra licence to tow that.?
What the hell...just dont have one on!
Foxy-jim Wrote:What the hell...just dont have one on!

He can't exactly strap the boat to a roof rack lol..... :think:
I actually still dont get the story Undecided
Get a tow bar with a removable end...
Connor Wrote:Get a tow bar with a removable end...

They're bloody expensive! Id rather have one than the cock shaped one I have atm lol
Toms306 Wrote:
Connor Wrote:Get a tow bar with a removable end...

They're bloody expensive! Id rather have one than the cock shaped one I have atm lol
Make your own then Wink
This thread made me laugh, even more so because of Phill being confused (I think you have spent too much time around Sam) lol
I dont get why everybodys so confused, its not hard to understand!

1. He thinks tow bars look stupid, but he needs one for sailing.

2. He is now unhappy about how his car looks because of the tow bar, which he needs.

Doh :geek:
Dan! Wrote:I dont get why everybodys so confused, its not hard to understand!

1. He thinks tow bars look stupid, but he needs one for sailing.

2. He is now unhappy about how his car looks because of the tow bar, which he needs.

Doh :geek:

I found it more entertaining to just laugh at their stupidity TBH you spoil sport! lol
thank you Dan for clearing this up... Feel like a right tard :-(
I'm with dan. Don't get how you wouldn't understand this haha.
Pages: 1 2