306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gold callipers? / parts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all thinking about doing my callipers gold along with other engine parts, Not the 'In your face' gold but more zinc coloured, I've got a Astor grey Xs and ive seen it done before which gave me the idea? Only problem is I don't no where I can find that colour from? What do people think about having this sort of colour theme?

Found this kinda the colour im on about. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141106944096?s...1423.l2649
Gold is a stock colour for some calipers so it'll be subtle. I've used Hammerite twice now, that will be fine.
Ived used that before on a dark red car..looked ace
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9202]

Thats my callipers in Hammerite smooth gold. Looks quite nice but not to in your face i think.
That's perfect thanks for the picture Big Grin you made my mind up now Big Grin
Gold looks good IMO. Done it twice on 2 different cars in the past...

[Image: DSC00002.jpg]

[Image: 18102009096.jpg]
(05-11-2013, 09:42 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?aid=9202]

Thats my callipers in Hammerite smooth gold. Looks quite nice but not to in your face i think.

i like that Niall
Hammerite gold is the best gold, quite a silvery gold as I hate the really orange golds
Think ill buy me some and get it done, think it will look nice along side the Astor.