306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: dead 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this morning I almost died.

I'll let the photos do the talking.

[Image: vayp.jpg]

[Image: r9ft.jpg]

[Image: snef.jpg]
Ouch?
Fall asleep at the wheel?
I fell asleep. Drove straight off the road. Apparently rolled about 8 times. A guy stopped. He said he seen me go off, pulled over and got out his car and I was still rolling.

Woke up, I think as the airbag exploded, I remember screaming and bracing. I snapped the steering wheel. Smashed all the windows. Smashed 2 alloys to pieces. Lost my 135piece tool box into the field. Lost all the driveshafts and cvs in the grass leading up to the carm

All my gear was everywhere.

The only damage to me is a graze to the side of my head.
Shit Sean! Confused

Edit: Damn, coulda been worse then. Undecided
Was doing about 80. The car held up really well. I climbed out the drivers side window. I went round to the passenger door and opened it with ease. Really surprised with ot
As we've all said, so lucky but glad your fine - someone definitely likes you! Xx
Well, that was incredibly lucky... Good that you're okay.
Can't see photos on work PC but sounds bad, glad your essentially ok though dude!!
Jesus, glad your alright man! Could of been a different story!
f*ck dude. Glad ur ok
Holy crap man, you're one lucky son of a bitch! Although i have to say, that right there is the very reason you shouldnt drive tired.

At least you're alright dude, could have been a hell of a lot worse! Nospeak
Bloody hell that was lucky. Driving whilst tired is lethal but TBH we all do it.
Jesus Christ Jim.

That's why you shouldn't masturbate while driving because afterwards you do get tired.
At least you're not dead.

But you're now also responsible for Astor '6s being harder to find.
Damn Sean! thats a nasty one! Bloody lucky you walked away from it
Im sure people have died in lesser accidents
Its up to you to kill yours now dildo so all of eds 306s are dead lol!
Thats impressive, when I saw the first pic I was expecting a story of epic hoonage looking at the space and the marks I doubt you've rolled 8 times from the marks on the grass and the damage to the vehicle and where certain parts have ended up, its probably been just once as you've hit the fence and a nice slow roll at that giving the minimal intrusion.

Glad to hear your OK dude and on the up side you can go and get that VAG you've been wanking over

Oh and just to be the first vulture do you wanna sell me your lower brace and induction kit.
(02-11-2013, 11:23 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Its up to you to kill yours now dildo so all of eds 306s are dead lol!

Im just waiting for it to chuck a rod then ill break it and scrap the shell lol
T cut will get that out no bother, sorry supprised no one else said it

On a serious note glad your ok and your so lucky looking at the last picture there are several large items that wouldn't be good to help you stop
Dickhead!!! Lιke I said on phone bud at least your ok!!! Car can be replaced!! I know ιts a shitter but they'll always be another car!! There's only one of you!!!!! Thank f*ck!!

Can I have a wheel gives me a set o 5 to sell lol
Glad to see your ok pal. Could have been alot worse, don't look to bad to say you high jumped a fence lol
Sh*t son! That's bad, as everyone has said atleast your ok!
I'm a f*cker for long journeys, I always nod off so I stock up on energy drinks!

I didn't think you were selling any jonny? Tongue
Shit, glad to hear your alright. Done a nice job of that though.
That is pretty bad and a big shame but the main thing is that your ok!
The car held up well but i doubt it was 8 rolls or the catrwould be flat/more fecked!

At the end of the day Sean it's just metal, it's bloody annoying but at least you are in 1 piece and alive to tell the story Big Grin
Holy shit Sean! That's nuts! Glad your okay though man, damn lucky to only have a graze
As said on whatsapp, main thing is your ok man!

I am extremely impressed though at how well its held up considering the severity of the crash. Ive seen pics of one of the guys at work who rolled his 13 plate kia ceed off of a bank like that due to a blow out and it was substantially more f*cked than that! If there had of been a passenger in the car, they would of been dead.

Go and buy some lottery tickets and get me one!
Good to here you are safe and well that is the main thing,can always replace a car but not a life.
You have a guardian angel up there; that's for sure x
You done that good and proper!

Glad your ok though Smile
As already said on FB, you are a lucky bastard!

Don't think Ed will be impressed once he finds out you've killed his old baby... lol
Pages: 1 2