306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ps4 or XboxOne.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So what's everyone getting and why?
I got a life.
I've got a ps4 on order mainly because I have a ps3, didn't think outside any boxes ..etc

However having now seen Forza 5 in the flesh, I'd happily swap it out for an sexboxone
xbox 360 , cheap and cheerful with a huge game library
Neither. PC FTW! Big Grin

/canofworms
(30-10-2013, 08:20 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Neither. PC FTW! Big Grin

/canofworms

This tbh.

If I had to choose it'd be the Xbone, but only reason my 360 has been on is GTA, which I'd have got on PC had it been available.
my ps3 prob gets more use streaming films 'n music from the media server or iplayer ..etc than playing games
PS4.
they both have good reasons against one another...
but the PS4 gets it coz its so much cheaper than the dumbox
PS4 for me, i owened an xbox 360 and sold it to get the ps3. Mainly for the blu ray player tho
Xbox. Just for forza5
(30-10-2013, 08:12 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a life.

Always one gay boy that has to try be smart. "I got a life" so whatchoo doing on a forum on the Internet? Shouldn't you be living?

As for the consoles im so torn. I own a 360 and a ps3. They both are great. But when it comes down to the new consoles I just cant choose. And I also have a gaming PC. But you can't compare a gaming pcs online to a 360s.
(30-10-2013, 08:42 PM)MrMemzi Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2013, 08:12 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a life.

Always one gay boy that has to try be smart. "I got a life" so whatchoo doing on a forum on the Internet? Shouldn't you be living?

Flynn, seriously?
Whut?
Been an Xbox man for years, however I'll be jumping ship to the PS4 for the next gen due to bring fed up of Microsofts money grabbing ways and the fact all my mate's play PS3's these days. I will miss forza though!
Maybe not.

Forgive me.

Your 205 looks decent. Go to Snet much? I'm there sometimes, my manager has a very similar one he takes with an mi16 conversion.
That was my first time at snet! Smile

Only want forza really. Looks amazing
I have a xbox 360, at the min, only just bought it last year, I can leave it for weeks with out playing on it, so upgrading to the new stuff, would be a waste of money at the min.
(30-10-2013, 08:42 PM)306pc Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox. Just for forza5
This!
Xbox one for me.. But won't be in a rush to get it I'll wait for a price drop or an offer probably.

Worth a read for those that are undecided... http://m.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xb...d-to-know/

Pissed off that you can't play 360 games on it though.
(30-10-2013, 11:27 PM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox one for me.. But won't be in a rush to get it I'll wait for a price drop or an offer probably.

This, basically.
what annoys me about the name of Xbox...its the XBox one.
so this is the first xbox ever made!!? or the only one they should have made? or is this like hollywood where sequels have run their course so its now a prequel!?
I think the One on xboxone stands for One console for every type of entertainment and media you need. Or it could be abitlike lord of the rings. MY PRECIOUS XBOXONEE
One massive reason I won't be getting a PS4.. This is from the 30 page FAQ sony posted for the PS4 release..

"For starters, the PS4 can't stream media from your home network like its predecessor could. Sony's next-gen console also won't play MP3s or CDs, and the only way of using your own background music in-game is via Sony's Music Unlimited service."
Holy shit. Are you for real?
Yep. Link to the engadget article here: http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/plays...l-details/
I heard that sony head to sell one of their HQ to fund the Ps4 and are pretty much in debt and are depending on the ps4 to make the money back so that's a bad move
(31-10-2013, 10:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Link to the engadget article here: http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/plays...l-details/

Thats absolutely shocking, and poss enough for me to cancel my order - or more likely sell on as soon as it arrives for vastly inflated sums of cash/monies :p
(31-10-2013, 10:20 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2013, 10:08 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Link to the engadget article here: http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/31/plays...l-details/

Thats absolutely shocking, and poss enough for me to cancel my order - or more likely sell on as soon as it arrives for vastly inflated sums of cash/monies :p

If you get it on release date. You would be able to if you have pre ordered when first announced if it was pre ordered recently ull get it nearer xmas time. Maybe even after. And id u pre ordered with blockbuster you won't get it at all lol
Another 'little' thing is it can't play DVD's or Blu-rays without a 300mb update either..... that update isn't out until 2 weeks after launch in the UK either... oh dear!

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gamesgear/ps4-wi...-50012600/
Well. Thanks for ur research. Im not touching it now
Pages: 1 2 3