306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: torsion lowering in SE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of anyone? Its one thing I refuse to do as I havent a clue what im doing!
I'm about 20 mins south of Croydon. Come to me with a case of beer and we can do it Smile
(30-10-2013, 11:12 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]I'm about 20 mins south of Croydon. Come to me with a case of beer and we can do it Smile

Make sure he finishes the torsion bar before he has too much of the beer though, yeah? Big Grin lol
Awww Mann. Why you ruin my fun? Wonkey 306 FTW!!
(30-10-2013, 11:22 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]Awww Mann. Why you ruin my fun? Wonkey 306 FTW!!

lmao

I can just imagine it now, one side on the deck, the other side with enough room under the arch to host a circus! Rofl
Thanks man. I think ill take you up on that offer soon. Ill get a suspension set up sorted first otherwise slammed bum high front haha

Wonky torsion bars always fun too
Yeah, if anything do it the other way round. I spent a fair while driving around with the front -60mm, and the back standard! Just put loads of stuff in your boot, solves the problem! Big Grin
Bring it with, have the fronts done in half hour Smile
The back of mine is a bit too low for my liking, but i havent got round to raising it back up again yet. More important things to do first. Wink
Come to mine for the day steve and we can fit that front bumper too Wink

Failing that when we drop it off we can sort out your back end

And the car ninja
Meh, maybe. Gotta sort the whining noise under the bonnet before i take the car on a long run again really, got a sneaky suspicion its a tensioner, and the last recorded cam belt change was 2008! Need to get that done ASAP i think, as well as the clutch. Also, i think my beam might be shot anyway, so might just try and find a replacement. lol First and foremost is find a job though!
I got front set of 60mm lowering springs for my 306 , do I have to get new shocks aswell or will the standard once do?
Providing the shocks are in a functional condition then there should be no issues. It will lower your car. Handling may leave a bit to be desired though...