306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: smart car brabus...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well. As im used to flying about in my 205 GTI I thought id keep up with a smart car brabus. Maybe its time I ditched the Tuning box and got a pro steve map Sad feel embarrassed
Ouch Blush
Tuning boxes are shit mate. Iirc they just push more fuel through. Get your self a remap. Theyre easy to upload.
LOL!!
Ordered the cable and already spoke to steve. Haha the embarrassment. Was worse because I had a friend in the car
What is a tuning box supposed to do in a 205 Gti?

Sounds like it does more harm than good.
Not in the 205 it was on my 306 hdi!
a REAL twin engine smart brabus!!?

I didnt think they sold many of them...werent they around 100k new?
A standard HDi would struggle to keep up with a normal smart car tbh. lol
Aren't these just short of 100bhp and weigh about the same as packet of crisps? Not really that surprising if you ask me... You may struggle mapped
smart roadsters are incredibly quick even the standard ones, the brabus is a little rocket!

guy who works next door to my storage unit is mad about smart cars, got a 150bhp smart brabus with methanol injection, a 130bhp smart car as a daily and their only 700cc engines!
Followed one of them down the lanes,they can shift but you will keep up when you've had a re-map.Managed to keep up with him with a lucas and K14 @ 22PSI.
we talking the smart car brabus, not the roadster!?

....in that case.... lmao
Was the twin engined one an AMG?
Yup they are, less than 10 second 0-60 and loads of MPGz! Big Grin

Was looking at one on ebay last week and seriously considered it. lol

Edit - Too many replies before I posted, fail. Tongue
I assumed the OP was talking about a ForTwo.
The fortwo Bravia is quick as fook I have driven one they are quite cool looking aswell :-)
It was the really small box looking one with the twin pipes. I think I just thought I was in the 205. Making race car noises. Then BAM MERCEDES RETARD MOBILE POWER Sad
the little two seater brabus...the city car!?

thats 88bhp. 103ft lbs of torque. 0-60 in 9.9seconds
Its about 94bhp and 800kg if its the one I'm thinking of. 9.6s 0-60, a standard HDi wont beat that, I think a st1 would struggle tbh, they really aren't that quick.
1.0 little petrol turbo with 88bhp is the latest smart city car

the roadsta may have more I spose
No idea then, it was one of these I was looking at - http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/fa...007/37916/
A standard Smart car are quite nippy up to about 80 mph, and Brabus don't mess about
Yeah but the book says 0-60 9.6s for a Brabus ForTwo. Which is barely warm hatch territory.
All I know is for a teeny tiny car. I got pooped on. I was tempted to say wait here let me go fix my 205 you bitch. But yeh got eaten alive haha ohhh well.
(29-10-2013, 06:42 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: [ -> ]A standard Smart car are quite nippy up to about 80 mph, and Brabus don't mess about

Unless it's the diesel

lmao thats worse than the nad!
(29-10-2013, 07:30 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]lmao thats worse than the nad!

First time I watched it I thought 'Ah that's not too bad' then I realised it was in km'h lol
I think the diesel is the smaller lump like 600cc or something
CDI in these is 800cc..... But only 45bhp.

0-60 is 19.2 seconds according to parkers.... Confused lmao

Supposed to do 85mpg though, and free car tax......so not all bad. lol
Pages: 1 2