306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: TD 04 turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Sale
Ex Impreza WRX spec TD 04L turbocharger, good used condition, removed to make way for larger turbo, £50
pic on request
location?
price posted?
(28-10-2013, 04:18 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]location?
price posted?

that was quick !!
location nr Wakefield West Yorks I'm guessing post would be about £7 so £57 posted Smile
shaft conditions etc?
(28-10-2013, 04:25 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]shaft conditions etc?

I'll have a proper look at it tomorrow, I've been having a clearout in the workshop and while I knew I had one I'd sort of forgotten about it, out of sight out of mind I guess, so when I came across it in a box of Impreza bits I thought it would probably suit someone on here, I'm pretty sure it's fine, it came off a 1999 my UK spec Impreza with IIRC 80k on it, when I bought the car it was totally stock and running perfect if a little slow hence the change to a bigger turbo, the point is it's only ever run stock boost, in a stanard car, anyway I'll have a proper look at it tomorrow and review its condition.
Awesome Smile
might buy it as a spare, only in barnsley
I've had a look at turbo today and it seems fine, very slight lateral play, no discernable end float just what you’d expect from a used but serviceable turbo, I took a few pics but I appear to have mislaid my phone DOH!! When I find it I’ll post them, but at the end of the day it’s just a turbo with coolant pipes and oil return so nothing special to look at Smile
a few pics of turbo, £55 inc UK delivery or £45 collected

[Image: 2013-10-29134454_zpsbc08a597.jpg]

[Image: 2013-10-29134522_zps82de8d02.jpg]

[Image: 2013-10-29134541_zps2464404f.jpg]

£55 inc UK delivery or £45 collected
BUMP price reduced !!! now £50 inc delivery or £45 collected,
If it's still here Friday I think I'll have it off you mate
(05-11-2013, 10:06 PM)sherman306 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's still here Friday I think I'll have it off you mate

OK mate let me know Friday ThumbsUp
last call on this it's going on Ebay tomorrow
If I had the money I would have it but I'm skint! Sad
surprised no-one's has this, decent price Smile
It's not for lack of wanting tbh! I'd snap this up in an instant if I had any disposable cash. Sad
thanks for the interest guys but the turbo is now SOLD, in the end I put it on ebay and it sold almost straightway for £50 Smile