306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: rear beam wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , the forum wouldnt let me post in the wanted section dont know why .. but do any of you have any rear beams for sale in the north east ? mines shot and its mot time Confused grrr this car is a total pain in the arse Tongue prefer lowered beam if possible
The reason you cant post in the wanted section is because of what it says in that bright green bar at the top of every page. You need 35 posts Smile
I have one but its in birmingham, lowered 60mm disc beam, also got coilovers to match £50 for the beam £100 for both
im interested definitely im just having a look see how far away it is from me . would you consider courier ?
not really got time for a courier collection only
Ahhh ok, it's abit far but I'll have a word with a few people and see whats what dont trust my car to get me there and back but I will get back to you either way
No probs
Got one in south London , lowered 40mm no play etc

£70 collected Smile
Even further away mate so i definitely cant do that but thanks anyway Smile
I've got a lowered gti6 beam in Yorkshire. Pm me
Hi I cant pm people yet because I havent posted enough or something ... Bit im definitely interested how much would you want for it ? Whats the Condition like? Thanks
Try again in a bit you've enough posts just sometimes takes some time to activate.
Will keep trying Smile are the coilovers in decent condition or are they sciezed? Is the beam a standard beam or gti6 etc etc?. Any play or camber atall?
Sorry to hijack! not got enough posts to PM.. td_dan, have you still got the rear beam and coilovers? Might be interested.
Sorry to hijack this, but I'm in need of a rebuildable beam too. Cannot post in For Sale section until 25 posts and I'm desperate!
I've a rear beam that was rebuilt about 2 years ago for sale.

Just sayin'..
Got a -60mm gti6 beam in good order with calipers discs and pads
(03-11-2013, 03:02 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: [ -> ]I've a rear beam that was rebuilt about 2 years ago for sale.

Just sayin'..

(03-11-2013, 03:29 PM)Sambarker Wrote: [ -> ]Got a -60mm gti6 beam in good order with calipers discs and pads

Whereabouts are you both?
I'm just outside Glasgow. I can post but it isn't cheap.
Yorkshire