306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello from Stoke on trent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well thought id sign up here as it seems theywhoshallnotbenamed is dead.

i did have a Skoda octavia VRS tdi but it crippled me in repair bills so i got rid and wanted something cheap and cheerful and this popped up...

[Image: 1233400_427154467385026_2018406964_n.jpg]

basically its standard, running a lucus pump, just had a full service and cambelt and now wanting abit more offftttt!

but yeah i am ash from the stoke on trent area ThumbsUp
Welcome mate, take a look in the projects section at zx volcanes, it may possibly give you a few ideas Smile
Welcome mate. Zx's are taking over atm haha
(19-10-2013, 10:56 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate, take a look in the projects section at zx volcanes, it may possibly give you a few ideas Smile

just been looking at that thread before signing up and now more boost is needed Inlove
Welcome
Welcome fella
Welcome mate
cheers guys
Welcome along mate, my sister is up Stoke way, i was up there end of August. Smile

/coolstorybro
your sister ay.....
Rofl
[Image: quagmire.jpg]
Dude, shes in her 40s now. And married. And her kids have all but moved out! Not cool! lol
(21-10-2013, 11:56 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, shes in her 40s now. And married. And her kids have all but moved out! Not cool! lol

Meeeh i think his comment still stands 40 or not she might be obe of them really hot MILFs? Big Grin
Well i guess that's down to personal preference, and depends what you class as "hot milfs". Wink
"Hot milfs"....giggity!

lol