306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Guilty Pleasure Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've got a SERIOUS music Guilty pleasure atm...

That new Lady Gaga track - applause Inlove

Speechless
Queer.
Mariaaa mariiaaaaaa. Whatever song that is. Wink
MARIIIAAAAAAA YOU GOTTA SEE HER!!

That one?

Blondie innit?
I swear gaga gets uglier by the hour.
Atm for me its miley cyrus wrecking ball. Undecided
(17-10-2013, 11:49 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Atm for me its miley cyrus wrecking ball. Undecided

+1. wish she would grow her hair again though she used to be a 8/10
Another for applause !
feel like my ears have been raped
(17-10-2013, 11:55 AM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]+1. wish she would grow her hair again though she used to be a 8/10

You know when she had long hair etc.. she was like 15-16? LOL
I would of been 15-16 aswell? i'm the same age as her..
(17-10-2013, 12:15 PM)adamm306 Wrote: [ -> ]I would of been 15-16 aswell? i'm the same age as her..

When she did party in the usa... yes pleaseee ;-)
(17-10-2013, 11:31 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Mariaaa mariiaaaaaa. Whatever song that is. Wink

Maria maria-carlos santana?
Love that song
The sound of your mum sat on my face. Nah I take that back, totally not feeling guilty about it, I did try.
What the fox says?
(17-10-2013, 11:31 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]Mariaaa mariiaaaaaa. Whatever song that is. Wink

Maria - Blondie
Hate to say it, but i quite like it lol
hate to say it my arse, you're an avid Magic FM listener Niall, don't deny
I can't comment, was singing along to Whitesnake on the way to work...
That fox song is shit. So is eat sleep work eat sleep work or whatever the f*ck it is

It actually makes me angry that some lady garden has made money from these shite f*cking battering of ear drums.
Maria - Blondie

http://youtu.be/VoOG7LEyUJ0

Maria - Carlos Santana

http://youtu.be/nPLV7lGbmT4
(17-10-2013, 01:56 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]hate to say it my arse, you're an avid Magic FM listener Niall, don't deny

Magic, heart...the lot mate! Not gunna lie, im getting old!

On a serious note, i do get f*cking bored with music these days. Listen to the radio and they all play the same 10 songs on repeat. I had a call out to devon few weeks back, 8 hour round trip. Listened to every local station on the way and on the way back, ended up listening to radio 2 and 4 just to hear something different and not stupid mind numbing shit thats on most radio stations!

/oldman
Why do you think i leave that flatliners cd in my car on repeat - because even after 1000000000 plays, it's still more original than 90% of the shit on the radio.
I flick between Radio 1 or Radio 2 these days, Mostly the latter as I'm an old bastard. Hate myself for it but I really like Roar by Katie Perry!

Don't mind Ylvis, They make tongue in cheek music thats not to be taken seriously..Google Stonehenge or Dubstep lol
I've been getting more and more into rockabilly recently, Maybelline by Chuck Berry is a right driving song, that or Johnny B Goode Wink
(17-10-2013, 06:12 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Hate myself for it but I really like Roar by Katie Perry!

Fooking cannot STAND that song.
(17-10-2013, 04:22 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2013, 01:56 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]hate to say it my arse, you're an avid Magic FM listener Niall, don't deny

Magic, heart...the lot mate! Not gunna lie, im getting old!

On a serious note, i do get f*cking bored with music these days. Listen to the radio and they all play the same 10 songs on repeat. I had a call out to devon few weeks back, 8 hour round trip. Listened to every local station on the way and on the way back, ended up listening to radio 2 and 4 just to hear something different and not stupid mind numbing shit thats on most radio stations!

/oldman

SO all of this Niall, you hit the nail on the head Smile

(17-10-2013, 07:58 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I've been getting more and more into rockabilly recently, Maybelline by Chuck Berry is a right driving song, that or Johnny B Goode Wink

quality songs Smile
I really like Darren styles / generic chav hardcore music lol
i have to admit, i'm with you on this ruan.

I like it also :/
(17-10-2013, 09:20 PM)Fooby Wrote: [ -> ]i have to admit, i'm with you on this ruan.

I like it also :/

Wow another thread Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3