306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi from Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everyone in the UK 306 forum, my name is Gregory and I'm from Spain, I have a 306 xs hdi 99 with 220,000 km, I am very happy with it spends very little and runs well. I have canceled him egr valve, blisteim suspension, Eibach springs, reinforcement bar front suspension and little else. I hope to learn and contribute my bit here to the forum as I do club306 forum here in Spain but I have to say that I'm no English very well, I will use the google translator Finally just say that I love the 306, is one of the most beautiful cars and a very fine line, and I also like classic peugeot, in my family my cousin has a 205 rallye That said, a greeting to all and here I have some photos of my car.
Wow a car in Spain that isn't white or have crash damage.

Serious note it looks good. High miler though but you'll get plenty more out of it. Where in Spain you from?
Welcome
What colour is that? Looks a bit "greeny" to be china? Dragoon?
got a soft spot for a 3dr hdi.

136,000 miles isnt alot really.
Welcome buddy
(17-10-2013, 09:03 PM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome buddy

Completely ignored the fact it was in km.
(17-10-2013, 09:42 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Wow a car in Spain that isn't white or have crash damage.

Serious note it looks good. High miler though but you'll get plenty more out of it. Where in Spain you from?

Because you say "Wow a car in Spain that isn't white or have crash damage."
As bad reputation we have here in Spain?
lol
Thanks, to say that looks good, I try to take care of the car as best I can, repairs and oil hanges I do them all. I'm from a town called Valladolid, 200 km north of Madrid
A greeting

Thank you all for the welcome to the forum, looks you write much here and You work hard on your cars

(17-10-2013, 01:28 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]What colour is that? Looks a bit "greeny" to be china? Dragoon?

Dark blue is the standard but well cleaned and polished, not seeing how good it is
Big Grin