306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Island drivers = facepalm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, we're not all like this.

[Image: 185429_10150738740360717_601130716_20053...4805_n.jpg]

[Image: 228900_10150738741415717_601130716_20053...2476_n.jpg]
bit to much rake on that me thinks.
Ahahah bit more weight on the front and i reckon you could drive it off lol
Hah that's bad!
Lolfail
Ahahaha!! This is hilarious! Did you actually see this? What a dumb bum Smile x
If no fault is found with the car then thedriver should be forced to take a full re test
I'd get in get some people to sit on the bonnet and boot it lol
lewisdmz Wrote:If no fault is found with the car then thedriver should be forced to take a full re test
Things like that will never happen... its like when old biddys step on the accelerator instead of the brake...
lmao
How do you hit the accelerator and not the brake???
Foxy-jim Wrote:How do you hit the accelerator and not the brake???
Ever driven a 106? Lol
Or a mini
Or a saxo. Although theyre not quite as bad as a 106 so ive been told
4WayDiablo Wrote:Or a saxo. Although theyre not quite as bad as a 106 so ive been told

They are. There the same bloody car!
I know that but apparently the pedals are not as bad in a saxo
4WayDiablo Wrote:I know that but apparently the pedals are not as bad in a saxo

Nope. I driven both and I can safely say there both terrible. Especially with size 12s haha
Haha yeah that sounds bad! I had the mispleasure of driving a 1.1 and a 1.5 nad 106 and never want to go back. Dont know how ed manages
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha yeah that sounds bad! I had the mispleasure of driving a 1.1 and a 1.5 nad 106 and never want to go back. Dont know how ed manages

I miss my 106. It wasn't a patch on the 306 but there was something about it that made it such a fun car. Probably because I didn't give a f*ck if I smashed it up. Oh and we converted it to a van haha
Haha my chalkboard was the same. Why someone would want a 1.4 but the things i done to it! Haha
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha my chalkboard was the same. Why someone would want a 1.4 but the things i done to it! Haha

1.4? Mine was a 1.0! Haha. It made it to and from FCS 2 years in a row with something stupid done to it. Mainly chalkboard bonnet and smarties on the roof lol
I have driven a saxo and had to drive it bare foot!
Phil your chalkboard was awesome...should do the same to the DT I reckon! Big Grin
Foxy-jim Wrote:I have driven a saxo and had to drive it bare foot!

I think the saxo is the only car I've been in where you hit the brake and get both other pedals at the same time!! lmao Didn't drive it in boots after that!!
NiallHarper Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Haha my chalkboard was the same. Why someone would want a 1.4 but the things i done to it! Haha

1.4? Mine was a 1.0! Haha. It made it to and from FCS 2 years in a row with something stupid done to it. Mainly chalkboard bonnet and smarties on the roof lol
My 306 1.4 chalkboard :-)
Onwed a 106 at one point to do a hg and resell :-) apart from that only ever owned 306's
My mates feet were that big he was close to hitting all 3 pedals!
The pedals on the 206 are not much better tbh - ive driven saxo's 106's 206's 104's 205's and i have size 12 feet and i have to say saxo's and 106's followed very closely by the 206 - all have a very close pedal arrangement that can lead to very scary moments Confusedcared-yipes: Confusedcared-eek:
Pedals In the 106 are off to the left though unlike the 206 which makes it worse!!
^^ its so bad! Lol really annoying