306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Newbie from South Wales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning All,

Just thought i would introduce myself! My name is Simon and I live in South Wales.

I work in Newport but have to commute from the valleys so picked up a R reg 306 1.9 turbo diesel GLX its done a little over 90k.

Managed to get it for £450!! with 12 months mot and 6 motnhs tax. It needs some TLC so I will throw some pictures up shortly once I have had the chance to give it a good clean!

Had a lurk of the site a few days ago!

I also have my little track car which is a K20 EK Civic and before that I had a Saxo

Here are some photos of the Civic that I have on my works pc, I have owned the civic for over 5 years!

[Image: 954820_10201995134344805_1862623362_n.jpg]

[Image: 6d34bbd8b41d11e2952122000a1fbf2e_7.jpg]

K20 Civic Dyno - YouTube
Hello and welcome

that jap tin looks really nice. The first pic is quality posing for the camera
Welcome
Hi mate welcome nice motor
welcome along, your jap crap looks quite smart, always had a HUGE soft spot for the EK typeR
thanks for the welcomes! I do love the Ek will be like a child to me haha still need to clean the 306 and upload some photos!
Welcome pal, get some pics up of the 306 obviously but that civic looks pawn!! I really realllllly want one, hopefully my next car!!
sick car nice 1.
welcome along!
Sorry for the lack of photos of the 306. Think i need to change the AUX belt and tensioner.

Anyone got a guide?
welcome from north wales mate.....
Welcome