306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Back in a 306 :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right lads, have had the 406 for a few weeks now and i love it Smile but a nice baby blue 306 came up, fairly standard for handy money Smile so i ouuuught it Smile after owning a nad for 6 months before its nice to drive a dturbo Smile

i'll throw a picture up later Big Grin just had to say i finally bought a d turbo Tongue
well played . .Smile
Boom

Why I dont want to move on from mine. Il only drive another car for a few month, miss the 06 and want another
Get a pic up dude! Smile
Y U NO PICTUREZ
cool man...nice to hear you got turbo now Smile

look forward to seeing it as I love what ya did with the nad
Been up the walls bus lad, promise i'll have pictures in the next day or two Big Grin a bog standard 306 to work on Big Grin Here we go AGAIN Big Grin ohhhhh the excitement Smile
Aaaand i finally got a chance to take pictures Tongue Here she is Smile

[Image: DSC_0094.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0093.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0097.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0100.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0102.jpg]

So the plans are:

Hdi sideskirts
Lower 60mm all round
Colour code it
Front Splitter
Tinted back 3 windows
Straight through exhaust
Speedline comp 2 wheels Smile
Already has a ph3 front bumper which is a bonus
(20-10-2013, 06:13 PM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Already has a ph3 front bumper which is a bonus

yeah Smile the lad i bought it off is mad into dturbo's, has had a few of them, he bought this off an old man a year ago. never got round to doing it up except a hdi front bumper and a dewipered it Smile
Just needs the rear and some coded side strips so its all colour coded.looks tidy tbf mate
Looks well, should try get crystal headlights too
erm...and needs a bosch asap!
Right so lads, havent been on much recently, but this 306 is coming along, still hasnt hit the road but the outside is neary finished Big Grin