306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: its frIiIiIiIiIiIiIidaaaaaay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
woop woop.

today: finish amp wiring and adjust gear linkages. drive to devon to get new bonnet and door. then off to minehead

sat: endure a day with my mother and nan

sun: count hours till I can drive home from minehead. drive home!!!

PS somewhere in there will be a call to the AA! lol
lol regards lift home by AA
No it's not, its Thursday?!!
Just no rich.

Today. Work then chill out tonight.
Tomorrow. Ace day then Reginald d hunter!
Sunday. f*ck all!
Today; work till 1 then finish putting the car back together, hopefully ready for tomorrow.
Sat; ace day
Sun; chill, probably find something to do though.
(11-10-2013, 06:46 AM)Rich306 Wrote: [ -> ]No it's not, its Thursday?!!

you know when you have played on the playstation too long when that sunset is actually the sunrise!! lmao
Today - get out of bed sometime, sort a few things with the '6 later beers and take away.
Tomorrow - RR day in Sheffield, then nothing planned probably spend time with my niece.
Sunday - same nothing planned but may swap my wheels with the cyclones on the '6 ready for winter.
Today - Work until 6, then a few beers with mates, then home for some Initial D (turns out my lass loves it! Shocked...) and a curry Smile
Saturday - Alton Towers, then staying on a campsite and getting very drunk with Gen's mam and stepdad Big Grin
Sunday - Hunting for some lovely classic metal! JDM and RWD is still the aim, although a grand doesn't go far with those requirements...
Today - work from 3-11pm then take work calls over phone from home till 7AM
Tomorrow - Knee opp so sat in hospital from 730am waiting
sunday - wingeing about my knee and relaxing
Today: Pay Day!, Hopefully new discs pads calipers and M/C come, and re-assemble the front end of the car.
Tomorrow: Moar Boost?
Sunday: Work, Mehhhh..
it never feels like friday when you have work saturday

friday: work today
saturday: work tomorrow...
sunday: not alot
friday - work
saturday - no work
sunday - no work
Thursday: off work having an operation. Felt like shit all day afterwards due to the general and the ear that was operated on being effing sore.
Friday: after 12hours solid sleep I feel a bit better but the ear is still throbbing Sad so I'm dosed up with codeine, and about to settle down for the entire day watching Archer on Netflix Big Grin

Saturday: more drugs sleep and TV
Sunday: as above. Basically hoping I'll be all good to get to work on Monday but might have to take that off too. Well see...
Today - Work until 6, Adjust coilovers on S14.
Sat - Work until 6, get red eye.
Sun - Work until 2, clean 205, find car related jobs, get red eye.
Today: Work from home then out for some drinks in Southsea with le pals
Saturday: Ace day
Sunday: 3 cars to fix! None of which I will be touching, just watching and providing some expert opinion on. Then portsmouth mini meet then a burlesque show
(11-10-2013, 11:27 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Work from home then out for some drinks in Southsea with le pals
Sunday: 3 cars to fix! None of which I will be touching, just watching and providing some expert opinion on. Then portsmouth mini meet then a burlesque show

Funny enough, this ....
(11-10-2013, 11:40 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 11:27 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Work from home then out for some drinks in Southsea with le pals

Funny enough, this ....

This, minus the burlesque...
Today: Work then physio.
Tomorrow: rolling road meet.
Sunday: Btcc.
(11-10-2013, 11:46 AM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Today: Work then physio.
Tomorrow: rolling road meet.
Sunday: Btcc.

Your van looks keen. Wink
(11-10-2013, 11:42 AM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 11:40 AM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny enough, this ....

This, minus the burlesque...

You should definitely come!
Friday: finish work, prat about with Peugeots

Repeat Saturday and Sunday
Today - Painting a house - FluJab - Work
Tomorrow - Work 10-5, then Down to Stephens Big Grin
Sunday - STEPHENNSS YAAAY.. Probably sit in bed on the xbox all day
Today: work till half 5 then sort out changing the axle on my D turbo and hopefully lower it at the same time.
Tomorrow: Finish off the axle on my car in the morning then play football in the afternoon
Sunday: Play football in the morning then back down to work to service my sisters car and sort out the blown coolant pipe out the S16
Ooh I forgot btcc on Sunday!
Today, feck all but drink beer lol
Sat, take kids footy training, prat about in the scooby!! ace day, reg d hunter with a bunch of youths!
Sun, food shopping, cook roast, ɑnd of course drink beer

Walking the hounds but hey, do that everyday
BTCC is gonna be mad I think! Almost forgot until you reminded me! Can't wait!
Work today and chill tonight

Tomorrow - take the little one to friends pool party tomorrow and chill afterwards, maybe tinker with the pug scrap

Sunday - food shopping, cool roast and chill

Still feeling ill so trying to do as little as possible
now; minding the kids
sat; get laid-up fiesta 18d going again....been sat months, out for a meal in evening
sun; clean both car interiors
fri nothing....... Nightshift.
sat. sleep ... then nightshift.
sun sleep ... then nightshift.
need to change my friday to

attempt to go to minehead via frostys....get stuck on m5 shelf with no oil. call breakdown. wait a long time. get fixed. eventually make it
Pages: 1 2