306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Track car parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Starting with a few bits but more will follow all prices quoted are collected from Aylesbury, can possibly meet places if need be to save some travelling but a lot of parts are big so couriers would be expensive, also everything is on the car at the min so will be stripping as and when people want/deposits etc

Omp bolt in cage with door bars painted red with added rear x and harness bars

Not the best pics I know but can get some more when with the car

After £400 on its own or £450 with harnesses and helmet hammock
Prov sold

[Image: 07DE7201-6042-4B4C-AF86-EF32C8E801AE-218...6f9f11.jpg]

[Image: 3C5FFC2B-6FD4-4818-BD25-3B2FA066C147-804...aa3632.jpg]

Bare Vts engine 51k has had standard coilpack mounts removed in order to fit the xsi coilpack I ran with the bodies, have the service history with the engine have fitted new crank seal £250

2 x omp trs xl bucket seats only 6 months old and were purchased by me brand new so are well in date £200

[Image: 4FCDC093-27E3-4324-B7CE-BD71F9EA4E63-422...742f28.jpg]

[Image: 399D3775-217D-409B-8FE4-23C6DD5CC30B-497...73a490.jpg]
such a shame you breaking that car. seriously makes me cry
Very interested in the gearbox as mines playing up. But you are a little on the far side for collection.

TBH, I'd could be interested in a few other bit had you been a little closer.
Where are you located?
I'm in Aylesbury

And yeah I'm gutted to break it but its only to fund a house otherwise there's no way id sell up
Buckets include the subframes?
There's no frames there welded bars into the floor so just come with the side mounts.

Rad setup and exhaust prov sold
I don't live far from Aylesbury. Don't mind collecting for fuel costs.

I frequently travel around Basingstoke/Gloucester/bristol.

Pm if I can help
Cheers mate appreciate it
Still after the manifold and that please chap. Pm me payment details Smile
I'm in Aylesbury if anyone wants parts bringing down to the ace day.
(10-10-2013, 04:59 PM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]Still after the manifold and that please chap. Pm me payment details Smile

Hi mate I'll be honest I got someone on gti who is supposed to be leaving a deposit on the exhaust + 3 other items but wanted all 3 or none so if he doesn't take them ill pm you strait away
Let me know if you split the beam please blandy and have u got front brake setup?
Beam definitely won't be split mate as i have interest as a whole.

I did have front brakes but they were the first things to go
Coilovers prov sold deposit taken

(10-10-2013, 04:59 PM)londondan86 Wrote: [ -> ]Still after the manifold and that please chap. Pm me payment details Smile

Yeah haven't forgot mate been hectic week as you can see lol will be down my unit on Saturday to get it all boxed up and ready to send. Ill pm details now
Rad/exhaust system prov sold with deposit pending collection
Beam/gearbox prov sold
How much for the custom grill? Big Grin I'll have it at the right price Smile
Sorry also gone along with the bonnet and bootlid struggling to keep threads up to date lol
Still got coilies?
(11-10-2013, 08:41 PM)Blandy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry also gone along with the bonnet and bootlid struggling to keep threads up to date lol

Where did you get it made and how much did it cost? Pm me?
As above coilovers I've had a deposit for..

The grill I made myself it's just a altered smoothed grill
(11-10-2013, 09:17 PM)Blandy Wrote: [ -> ]As above coilovers I've had a deposit for..

The grill I made myself it's just a altered smoothed grill

Hmm.
What bolts do the wheels take?
Are they included?
The wheels just take taper bolts same as most aftermarket wheels, but yes the are included with the wheels
First post updated with few new parts
Beam mounts sold
1st post amended and few price drops
Plastic windows up for grabs?
Yes windows will be avaliable have the side windows and also have a new rear screen (not formed)

Can do full set for £80 collected
(18-10-2013, 02:18 PM)Blandy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes windows will be avaliable have the side windows and also have a new rear screen (not formed)

Can do full set for £80 collected

Pm coming your way
Pages: 1 2