306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Vectra 2.5 v6 gsi msd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You will hate me ! But prooving vectras can be pretty cars ha
Sorry, that doesn't prove that to me... JJ's looks nice though.
Haha!! I actually swapped my black 6 for that lol he has the newer vectra?
Looks shit,

But f*ck me why do i love those wheels so dam much!!!
Its not that bad! Lol 17's Smile

Wheels
(09-10-2013, 07:47 PM)puglove Wrote: [ -> ]Looks shit,

But f*ck me why do i love those wheels so dam much!!!

Not on the 6 [THUMBS DOWN SIGN]
Just got rid of our 2.5 auto Vectra cdx for £190 lol
I do have a soft spot for the Facelift Vectra B. I've met the bloke who owns that, quite a name among the forums...
Meh...
You'll get to know the dude at Shell very well.. Tongue

Had one about 6-7 years ago now, Paid 8.5k for it! Was financial ruin for me TBH lol Swallowed money constantly until snapped its belt and I sold it spare/repair for a massive loss. They sound awesome though, and will sit at 150+ all day on a private runway.

[Image: veccygsi.jpg]

Anyway yours look very nice, hope you have more luck than me with them though Smile
So is this actually in your ownership now? I actually quite like!! Bit sporty isn't it? Tongue ahaa
Not into the looks of these. But it's such a awesome engine. My step dad had one preface lift. It sounded awesome and went like stink :-) I remember being sat at 140mph! (Private road)
(09-10-2013, 10:20 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]So is this actually in your ownership now? I actually quite like!! Bit sporty isn't it? Tongue ahaa

I dont anymore i sold it and then bought the bianca 6 ! It was a lovely car so nice to drive but it got broken into a couple times windows smashed Sad so had to get rid ! Its not to everyones taste but even people who hated vectras up to face thought it looked smart! Inside it was something special aswell! All underneath it was sprayed yellow! So msd did spend a bloody long time on it! Think it looked pretty awesome all the other msd spec ones have white engines!
(10-10-2013, 07:15 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2013, 10:20 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]So is this actually in your ownership now? I actually quite like!! Bit sporty isn't it? Tongue ahaa

I dont anymore i sold it and then bought the bianca 6 ! It was a lovely car so nice to drive but it got broken into a couple times windows smashed Sad so had to get rid ! Its not to everyones taste but even people who hated vectras up to face thought it looked smart! Inside it was something special aswell! All underneath it was sprayed yellow! So msd did spend a bloody long time on it! Think it looked pretty awesome all the other msd spec ones have white engines!

Yeah I do like it!! Actually really like it but isn't it a blokes car? Tongue abit too much power shall we say *awaits abuse* ahaaaaa
But yeah, if you straight swapped it for a 6, you got a steal!!!
(10-10-2013, 05:59 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2013, 07:15 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I do like it!! Actually really like it but isn't it a blokes car? Tongue abit too much power shall we say *awaits abuse* ahaaaaa
But yeah, if you straight swapped it for a 6, you got a steal!!!
Maybe i just like the cars with more power! lol No such thing as a blokes car! Big Grin the 6 was a wreck covered in dents! Starter motor gone . And straight swapped haha!
No way, how you get away with that?!! Got a steal there!! This such a thing as a blokes car, anything fast lol!!!
Do love these but not a fan of rear splitter
(09-10-2013, 07:39 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]You will hate me ! But prooving vectras can be pretty cars ha

Had the ( very rare) estate version a few years back, absolutely stunning motor, looked and sounded awesome, but anything over 2.5k rpm soon got me on first name terms with the shell cashier lol. tBut gotta agree, they CAN look good.
(10-10-2013, 09:10 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]No way, how you get away with that?!! Got a steal there!! This such a thing as a blokes car, anything fast lol!!!

God noes it was dark and he didnt care What it looked like he just wanted a black 6 haha! Women can drive fast cars Wink

(10-10-2013, 09:55 PM)welshpete Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2013, 07:39 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]You will hate me ! But prooving vectras can be pretty cars ha

Had the ( very rare) estate version a few years back, absolutely stunning motor, looked and sounded awesome, but anything over 2.5k rpm soon got me on first name terms with the shell cashier lol. tBut gotta agree, they CAN look good.

Yeah estate msds were very rare! They drink fuel though unless you go long distance! When stop stArting in town it rinsed the fuel! Had a stupid chip though which messed with the fuel consumption Sad
So wait, 2.5l v6 24v.... And it makes less power and torque than my 1970s 1.9l 8v turbo diesel...
Shows the difference between pug engines and vauxhall doesn't it! same power as a 6 with 2 more cylinders and half a litre more capacity lol
(11-10-2013, 03:15 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]So wait, 2.5l v6 24v.... And it makes less power and torque than my 1970s 1.9l 8v turbo diesel...

I don't know what bhp or what not it had! As it was the msd spec so mer :/ it was bloody quick though

(11-10-2013, 03:19 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Shows the difference between pug engines and vauxhall doesn't it! same power as a 6 with 2 more cylinders and half a litre more capacity lol

It felt alot quicker then the 6 ! It scared the hell out of me when i put my foot down! Whereas the 6 is quick yeah but didnt freak me out lol
What power do these make then?

Also isn't the whole point of a V6 the noise and smooth delivery, rather than just loads of power.... That said, my PD Golf was more powerful than Dads Mondeo V6...and done 3 times as many MPGz too, the noise and delivery isn't worth that much extra cost lol. lol
(11-10-2013, 03:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]What power do these make then?

Also isn't the whole point of a V6 the noise and smooth delivery, rather than just loads of power.... That said, my PD Golf was more powerful than Dads Mondeo V6...and done 3 times as many MPGz too, the noise and delivery isn't worth that much extra cost lol. lol

I duno research it lol lol

Think its around 192bhp could be wrong! The 2.6 was 170somin! But more torque? God noes! I very rarely drove it like a loon i was 7months pregnant lol !!
After a quick look the MSD versions had 192hp but the normal lump had 167hp
167bhp? That's exactly the same as the Mondeo one I think! Confused Obviously same as a '6 as well....wonder why they're all the same, cant be coincidence surely.

192bhp isn't bad for though tbh.
(11-10-2013, 03:20 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013, 03:15 PM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]So wait, 2.5l v6 24v.... And it makes less power and torque than my 1970s 1.9l 8v turbo diesel...

I don't know what bhp or what not it had! As it was the msd spec so mer :/ it was bloody quick though

(11-10-2013, 03:19 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]Shows the difference between pug engines and vauxhall doesn't it! same power as a 6 with 2 more cylinders and half a litre more capacity lol

It felt alot quicker then the 6 ! It scared the hell out of me when i put my foot down! Whereas the 6 is quick yeah but didnt freak me out lol

Mine was also chipped and putting 235bhp on the rolling road, and like you said, absolutely slurped the juice like it was ging out of fashion when I hoofed it lol
I remember my mum used to rave scoobies with this! Shes a very un confident driver add she won't go to far out town. Never Drove on motor way, or to notts city
anyone else think its possibly the most chavvy family car money can buy??

looks like it crashed into the halfords bargain bin

agree the wheels are cool...but on something else
(12-10-2013, 06:53 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else think its possibly the most chavvy family car money can buy??

looks like it crashed into the halfords bargain bin

agree the wheels are cool...but on something else

Wondered when you were gonna pipe up. LeaSt i never had to call aa ..... lol
Pages: 1 2