306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New lunacy to contend with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys, just to keep you going, (as if you aint busy enough already lol), here's a new maddening game for you. I will start with a singer and song title, the next person continues with a singer and or song starting with LAST letter of the singer or song in the previous post, (whichever comes first), and they can be as unknowwn as you like, the more obtuse the better....... Here goes,................................................
...... Love me again, by John newman... Next person must post using the last letter of the singer as this was last, so the letter N will be the starting point, got it? LOL

Just to clarify, as some people seem to be a little confused, The game is about using the LAST letter in the previous posting. I.e, if you write the artist first, then the song, then the next reply will START using the LAST letter of the song. Write the song first, then the artist, the following post would begin with the LAST letter of the artists name.. So, to cap it off, the reply MUST begin with the FINAL letter used in the previous post. Whether you place the artist first or the song, is up to you, but you MUST begin with the final letter used in previous post.. Simples lol
Dude, you have far too much time on your hands.
Defo too much time.
Norther - The final countdown?
Nicki Minaj - Starships

Am i playing right?
wub wub wub - every dubstep song
(07-10-2013, 05:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Defo too much time.
TBH,m a self employed roofer and over the years have become adept and swift at my chosen field , hence the surfeit of available 'down time' lol

(07-10-2013, 05:15 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Nicki Minaj - Starships

Am i playing right?

Yep, you got it

(07-10-2013, 05:14 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Norther - The final countdown?

Final countdown was sung by a german band called Europe I believe lol
(07-10-2013, 05:22 PM)welshpete Wrote: [ -> ]
TBH,m a self employed roofer and over the years have become adept and swift at my chosen field , hence the surfeit of available 'down time' lol

Am i playing right?

Yep, you got it

And Norther done a cover... Are we not allowed covers?
Are you making up rules after the game has started
(07-10-2013, 05:32 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 05:22 PM)welshpete Wrote: [ -> ]

Am i playing right?

Yep, you got it

And Norther done a cover... Are we not allowed covers?
Are you making up rules after the game has started

Not at all, was merely making an observation, some of the best songs were covers dontchya know lol, and covers are fine, as I said at the start, the more obtuse the better
Journey - Ask the lonely
(07-10-2013, 06:34 PM)John1.4 Wrote: [ -> ]Journey - Ask the lonely

Yazoo.........only you
Offspring - Pretty fly for a white guy
(07-10-2013, 09:18 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Offspring - Pretty fly for a white guy

The object here Tom is to use the LAST letter of the LAST word in the previous post, in this case, the last word was you, so the next post will START with either a singer/band or song beginning with the letter U. LOL
Underoath - a boy brushed black and white
(07-10-2013, 10:22 PM)welshpete Wrote: [ -> ]

The object here Tom is to use the LAST letter of the LAST word in the previous post, in this case, the last word was you, so the next post will START with either a singer/band or song beginning with the letter U. LOL

Op said artist or song so it counts...

Eminem - criminal
f*ck thats confusing....
metallica - low man's lyric

or

limp bizkit - break stuff
(08-10-2013, 12:05 AM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck thats confusing....
metallica - low man's lyric

or

limp bizkit - break stuff

Yeah I can't see this lasting too long.

Freedom - Rage Against the machine

I don't even know what to do now.. I have confused myself
im just gunna stick with last last letter, otherwise shits gunna get exponential!!!

enter shikari - stand your ground this is ancient land
(08-10-2013, 12:01 AM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2013, 10:22 PM)welshpete Wrote: [ -> ]

Op said artist or song so it counts...

Nope, please check what I said... (I have also edited it to more fully explain the game). You MUST use the final letter of the previous post as the starting point for your reply. You can put either the artist or the song first, that choice is yours, but whichever way you do it, you MUST use the final letter of previous post as your starting point.
Eminem - criminal
Daft punk - Da funk
Kings of Leon - Use somebody
You make my dreams - hall and oates
Oompa Loompa Doobidydoo - The Oompa Loompas
C'mon guys, this aint hard to follow. The object is to use the FINAL letter of the previous reply to START the next. Hall and Oates ends in the letter S, therefore, the next reply should begin with the letter S. It isn't rocket science, and almost all you guys can strip and rebuild an internal combustion engine and all the ancilliaries that go with it, so why are you having so much trouble following the object of the game???/

I know, it's cos it's TOO EASY!!!!! Should I make it harder? LOL guys
[Image: Buzz_Killington.jpg]
(08-10-2013, 08:44 AM)PE02KHG Wrote: [ -> ]You make my dreams - hall and oates

Shakira......Hips dont lie
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
It says in the top last letter of singer or song, then i got told i was doing it wrong. No one will want to play if you keep changing the rules. Its a good idea tbh!
He hasn't changed the rules, they just weren't clear to start with lol.

Use the last letter of the previous post. However you can put the artist and title either way round, so the last letter of the post would depend which way round the title and artist had been written. I don't think it's that difficult tbh, and I'm not the sharpest tool in the box.... Tongue
(08-10-2013, 03:59 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]He hasn't changed the rules, they just weren't clear to start with lol.

Use the last letter of the previous post. However you can put the artist and title either way round, so the last letter of the post would depend which way round the title and artist had been written. I don't think it's that difficult tbh, and I'm not the sharpest tool in the box.... Tongue

Neither am I Tom, and if I can do it , (Don't forget I'm 50 yrs old and Welsh) rofl
Pages: 1 2