306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ideas for a different roof liners (design/colour)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So just been to the scrap yard and got myself a good condition roof liner.

So what have you done with yours? What do you think would look good on mine.

Any ideas. I have a few, and have spoken to some people in the past about idea and come up with some crazy ideas lol.
Comic book design using a Marvel/DC comic book duvet set?
Tie dye it...if you are a hippy!
I remember a guy had a jagermeister flag which was pretty much the right size so pinned that to it
Mines just black suede. Makes the car feel smaller but much nicer!
I can confirm nialls feels lovely ha ha
Jonny b Wrote:I can confirm nialls feels lovely ha ha

Haha yeah ask phoebe. He rubbed himself against it for a while!
Did you glue it or have it sowed together?
Pompey306mark Wrote:Did you glue it or have it sowed together?

It's glued using spray glue. Don't just use any spray glue though. The stuff I got was 6 quid a tin but it's designed for car retrimming and is rated up to 120 degrees. Normal spray glue will melt in the heat and it will all sag. Will find you the link if you like?
Yea link would be good please.
my friend done his interior with purple suede and looks awesome! ill try find a pic..

[Image: 421368_10150624021243245_647188244_10935...9714_n.jpg]
Haha awesome dont think it would suit a 306 though
you sure... Wink

[Image: 417094_10150624021023245_647188244_10935...9256_n.jpg]
Depends whats on the outside i guess
4WayDiablo Wrote:Depends whats on the outside i guess

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9430_n.jpg

that...
Its vicious buggar with the jager lining, also one of the Welsh lads did it as well, but can't remember what design he did
ginge191 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Depends whats on the outside i guess

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9430_n.jpg

that...
looks nice, cant figure out what the pattern is supposed to be though
With Niall on this. Black is the way forward. The BM has black rooflining and it makes the inside seem really dark and cosy. lol
Will get a decent pic of mine tomorrow. These are the only pics I've got at the moment and there crap lol

[Image: a5ae4169.jpg]
[Image: cc255697.jpg]
Looks so much better.
Ian Wrote:Looks so much better.

This. Feels a lot more modern as white goes dirty after years so makes the car feel old.
Make sure you do the A-Pillars to match though, cant remember if 306 ones are dark or light. And I was only in mine yesterday. lol
Some are white. Ph3s are black. I've done mine in suede though as I had some left over.
White? You mean grey... massive difference lol
Connor Wrote:White? You mean grey... massive difference lol

Meh. Same shit!
Cover very small holes with roofing cement. Solder a patch of the same metal over larger holes.
(16-07-2012, 09:54 AM)peter1brown Wrote: [ -> ]Cover very small holes with roofing cement. Solder a patch of the same metal over larger holes.

lmao !!!!!

epic spambot
(16-07-2012, 09:54 AM)peter1brown Wrote: [ -> ]Cover very small holes with roofing cement. Solder a patch of the same metal over larger holes.

Now where is that rep button -_-
Pahahah
I so want a black 5dr roof lining but don't want it retrimmed oh and needs to be a sunroof model if anyone has one spare.
Pages: 1 2