306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Insurance Rant!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right well as you know ive just bought an E60 530d.

Today I tried to get the insurance swapped from the Pug onto it. New price with my current insurer is over 2k!! f*ck off! Got new price 4 times cheaper elsewhere told them i wanted to cancel.

Apparently because they have managed to quote me a price they charge £55 to cancel. I argued with them and said how unreasonable it was that they expect me to pay that.

So I asked if you couldnt quote a price then I dont have to pay the fee? "No thats right, if we cannot quote you then you dont have to pay the fee"

"can i have a new quote please?"

"ok - whats the vehicle?"

"A Bugatti Veyron"

"Are you serious? Have you bought the vehicle?"

"Yes and yes, can you quote me?"

"No sir, we cannot"

"Cancel my policy then you muppet and ill be paying no charge thank you very much"

"Ok sir, thank you"

KNOBHEADS!!!
lmao Wonder how much the veuron would've been! :think:
That is so EPIC! Fair play to you mate, insurance is a bitch though Sad
I just don't know how they get away with it! It's ludicrous
It's legalized extortion mate! I know loads of people paying over £3k for a 1.3 KA for their first car!
Ahhahaha that's great, insurance is a joke, just a licence to print money...
FFS where is the rep button?!?!!? That's bloody hilarious!! Nice one on not giving in and getting them told! Tongue
That's brilliant work man, good on you! There's got to be a way of pulling the rug out from under these bastards... :think:
Mate that is so good! You would get major rep for that...if we had a button!
Lol good comeback Big Grin
Lmfao awesome reply! Im dreading my renewal next month Undecided
love it
hahah legend! too right show the insruance companies the two fingers!