306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Retrimmed 5dr half leathers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm considering selling these, I'm going to be taking the estate in a slightly different direction now I have a second car. Basically I won't need them!

They're trimmed in grey upholstery cloth, with a black pattern fleck, as in the pictures.

At the moment, I haven't done the fronts, but if there's serious interest from anyone, I'll get them done ASAP.

Offers please, I know what they cost me to do, and I also know what they would cost if I paid someone else to do them. So what are they worth to you?

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5184]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5183]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=5185]
I'd like to add that these are very nice seats and are very well done, they look OEM. I was going to have my seats redone by Jonny the same as this if I had kept the 6.
(02-10-2013, 08:01 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to add that these are very nice seats and are very well done, they look OEM. I was going to have my seats redone by Jonny the same as this if I had kept the 6.

Agreed with this but how much!?
(02-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2013, 08:01 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to add that these are very nice seats and are very well done, they look OEM. I was going to have my seats redone by Jonny the same as this if I had kept the 6.

Agreed with this but how much!?

That's less than I could have done them for if someone had supplied seats.
Trouble is jonny 118118 is half the 306's left arn worth £750 so thats half the value of the car :O but yeah GLWTS these are a cracking set of 1 offs
Fair, when you look at it that way. I'll edit the first post accordingly Tongue
Bump up, need these gone. I'll take offers on the fronts separately, they're a MINT set (sub 50k miles) of half leather meridian seats.
The fronts still standard trim yeh? Your only 1.5hrs away and I'm interested seeing as leathers split on my driver side. realistically what you wanting for them? I hate making offers cuz I always seem cheeky cuz I'm such a cheapskate lol.
(31-10-2013, 09:52 PM)Dodgy Bob Wrote: [ -> ]The fronts still standard trim yeh? Your only 1.5hrs away and I'm interested seeing as leathers split on my driver side. realistically what you wanting for them? I hate making offers cuz I always seem cheeky cuz I'm such a cheapskate lol.

Yeah the fronts are standard trim, how does £120 sound?
In fact, £110 and I keep a set of subframes/whole seats.

I'll fit them and provide tea if you scoot on over to mine.