306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fcs 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They just spilt on facebook
Combe again :-)

Yes let's not beat about bush, Castle Combe main show day 07th June
Full day chill day with more on 08th
Not limits on camping so we can invest in more evening entertainment
1) 4WayDiablo
2) ethanhp1991
lmao i'm not putting my name down purely because we're not even in 2014 and FCS '13 has only just passed! Eager beaver pramble!
I will defo be going haha
best take some knee pads this time round Phil . . . . . . . . . .lmao
(02-10-2013, 04:32 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]lmao i'm not putting my name down purely because we're not even in 2014 and FCS '13 has only just passed! Eager beaver pramble!

I'm letting people know when it is for booking work and shit
Ethan was the eager one starting a list haha
Unlimited camping on site, with beer tents and hog roast :-)
On site camping you say................... NAKED LAP!!!!!!!

(02-10-2013, 04:36 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]best take some knee pads this time round Phil . . . . . . . . . .lmao

THIS!!!!
(02-10-2013, 04:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]On site camping you say................... NAKED LAP!!!!!!!

(02-10-2013, 04:36 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]best take some knee pads this time round Phil . . . . . . . . . .lmao

THIS!!!!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Haha funny man!

Prick lmao

lmao

Check you and Ethan out, proper keen lol
Well I missed the last, eager one I am lol, to be honest I didn't realise this wasn't in the meet section lol
(02-10-2013, 04:59 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha funny man!

Prick lmao

just trying to help mate . .no need for that . . . . . . .let's take a half barrel and do the job properly this time huh? . . . . . .lol
(02-10-2013, 05:29 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2013, 04:59 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha funny man!

Prick lmao

just trying to help mate . .no need for that . . . . . . .let's take a half barrel and do the job properly this time huh? . . . . . .lol

I dont think the job could be done any better. Specially after seeing the brick in morning!

That poor brick!
I'm so down for this!
(02-10-2013, 07:01 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so down for this!

Oh please bring your bbq!
(02-10-2013, 07:27 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll bring the big one this time, and some lighter fluid!
So game for this!
(02-10-2013, 08:13 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2013, 07:27 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll bring the big one this time, and some lighter fluid!

Yes that'll be good idea :-)

No bbqs in tables either :-)
Just thought isnt pugfest usually this time? Or is that July?
I'm down for this hope I'm not Mardy and ill at next one though!
(02-10-2013, 09:34 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought isnt pugfest usually this time? Or is that July?

Pugfest is 13th July 2014

Theyve had a switcharoo
Just tried to book it off work, 3rd in the queue Sad

Should get it. Booking the Friday this year, f*ck driving down at 3am again!
Combe again. Yawn. Might give it a miss this year it was pretty dam poor last(well this) year. Look into USC instead
The camping is what it's about to be fair, cracking fun. Drinking warm Carlsberg squeezed under a gazebo with a shit BBQ laughing at everyone for going straight t'pub, then just giving up on't weather and going to the pub half-pissed. Shouting "SCIENCE!" whenever Ruan started talking about turbos. Mattcheese's guitar george story, and then singing Sultans of Swing which really confused almost everyone in the pub. Sharing some erm, "tobacco" under the gazebo later on. Saying "Owww" to imitate Eds Edenoids constantly...

Sod the show to be fair...
(04-10-2013, 07:49 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]Combe again. Yawn. Might give it a miss this year it was pretty dam poor last(well this) year. Look into USC instead
I think you're one of the few on here who didn't really enjoy it this year, there's been very good feedback all around from people Smile Personally I felt it was a massive improvement at Combe over the previous 3 years. And obviously most of it is about camping and meeting people, see Liam's post.
(04-10-2013, 08:05 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]The camping is what it's about to be fair, cracking fun. Drinking warm Carlsberg squeezed under a gazebo with a shit BBQ laughing at everyone for going straight t'pub, then just giving up on't weather and going to the pub half-pissed. Shouting "SCIENCE!" whenever Ruan started talking about turbos. Mattcheese's guitar george story, and then singing Sultans of Swing which really confused almost everyone in the pub. Sharing some erm, "tobacco" under the gazebo later on. Saying "Owww" to imitate Eds Edenoids constantly...

Providing i can afford it, i'll be going again. I agree with Liam though, the camping was the best bit of the weekend (apart from waking up with soggy feet Sunday morning). lol
opinions will vary, personally apart from oc winning stuff it was the worst show in the last 4 years for me, quite poor, however i'm there for the craic anyhow Smile
(04-10-2013, 08:05 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]The camping is what it's about to be fair, cracking fun. Drinking warm Carlsberg squeezed under a gazebo with a shit BBQ laughing at everyone for going straight t'pub, then just giving up on't weather and going to the pub half-pissed. Shouting "SCIENCE!" whenever Ruan started talking about turbos. Mattcheese's guitar george story, and then singing Sultans of Swing which really confused almost everyone in the pub. Sharing some erm, "tobacco" under the gazebo later on. Saying "Owww" to imitate Eds Edenoids constantly...

Pretty much sums up the show :-)
Was a damn good night!
Yeah, to be honest, for me these days although the show is an added bonus, I'd go camping with a bunch of 306 people, laugh at everyone, have SCIENCE, BITCH shouted at me regularly...

I can safely say some of my fondest memories are at 306oc camping meets...

The one we REALLY need to do next year is the Lakes Meet - words cannot describe how AWESOME it was this year.
Pages: 1 2