306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there i am new here, have always been a vw fan and a french hater, but i have recantly had a pug given to me as a px and im am quite engoying the car and look to now keep it, its only a phase 2 hdi , but ideal as a daily hack :-) and keep the reall toy for the weekends (a 320bhp corrado) i am near hayle in cornwall
welcome. I would think its a ph3 if its hdi but get.some pix up! lets see the beast
ok well maybe then im not up to scratch with pugs (yet) haha its on a t plate. do u know if there is a evrymod that works on the hdi (had it on my dub tdi, basicly a adjustable resister to trick fuel pump to make loads of smoke)
Welcome along Smile get some pics up!
T plate is on the change over I think of ph2/3.

dont put crappy trick boxes on it...upgrade the exhaust and get a stage1 125 map on it. cheap as chips...loads more umph and more.mpgs
will get some pics up later on :-) whats easyest way to tell if p2 or p3 then bud. maps are like 250 a pop just for stage 1s down this way
not that expensive for a prosteve or mrwhippy for the hdi.

if its a 2.0hdi its a ph3. if its a 1.9 xud its likely ph2
simples then haha its a hdi, haha will look up about them maps
Welcome mate. Spend a lot of time round Hayle myself, I go down that way on holiday, Hayle Towans is awesome Smile
Welcome
Welcome
hello and welcome