306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Long time lurker.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright peeps,been lurking about on the site for a bit,was on the other forum for a while but it was a bit too straigh tlaced for my liking.Anyway,here's the question.Just bought a bosch pump,lines and injectors out the scrappy in hemel and i'm not too sure the pump is right.I have three electrical connections on the front of the bosch,next to the lines,that went to some sort of ECU.But only two on the lucas and no ECU in my car.The two that match are obviously not a problem but one goes to the LDA housing and i have no connector for it on my motor,a 98 1.9 Dturbo. Wa Gwaan?
yeah you've picked up a semi ecu pump, probs out of a 406 or summit, i think it may work ok but i'm not 100%, i think the extra wires are for a rev counter . .Smile
Cheers fella,sounds like some shit version of what i want.Not interested in ecu's,just mechanical.Back to the feckin scappys again.
(28-09-2013, 05:39 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers fella,sounds like some shit version of what i want.Not interested in ecu's,just mechanical.Back to the feckin scappys again.

one of the derv experts will tell you for sure, i'm just an apprentice Big Grin:
(28-09-2013, 06:01 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2013, 05:39 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers fella,sounds like some shit version of what i want.Not interested in ecu's,just mechanical.Back to the feckin scappys again.

one of the derv experts will tell you for sure, i'm just an apprentice Big Grin:

Bit old for an apprentice mr cheese lol
Welcome along fella Smile
(28-09-2013, 06:17 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-09-2013, 06:01 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]

Bit old for an apprentice mr cheese lol

haha screw you grandad, you stop learning you stop living mate, glad that i don't know it all yet Wink x
Problem ιs bud at our age we've forgot on most of ιt lol
Welcome mate. If it's a semi ECU pump it will work but it'll run like shit because the 406 ECU controls dynamic advance. Better off with a non ECU pump really.
(28-09-2013, 06:35 PM)Jonny b Wrote: [ -> ]Problem ιs bud at our age we've forgot on most of ιt lol

haha . . .my nigggga . .lol
Thanks for the welcome and answers lads.Looks like it'll have to go back then.
Also worth mentioning that the engine I took it off had a front mount manifold set-up on it too if anybody is looking for one near Hemel.
Welcome mate Smile, 306 xud is it? What phase/colour car you got? Get a progress blog up Smile
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome along mate
hello and welcome