306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306oc Ace Cafe Day - 12th October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
306oc are holding a 306-specific day on Saturday 12th October 2013, which means hopefully more people can attend given that it's not on a Monday night when people are having to leave early for work etc.

We'll have the place from 11am til 4pm Smile Plan is just to rock up, grab some food, chat about cars, the usual!

1. Scott
2. Fooby
3. Niall
4. Poodle
5. Vaughan
6. Amie
7. Ginge
8. Eli
9. Jonny
10. Ash
11. Glen306
12. Chris
13. Jonny B
14. Ethanhp1991
15. 4WayDiablo
16. PuggyHDi
17. bigcheez2k3
Are you coming in the Megane? lol
(27-09-2013, 04:53 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Are you coming in the Megane? lol

Nah he cant take it on the roads. It might get some road dirt on it.
Oh hold on, its not Ed!

Am i allowed the Loveceed on stand?
(27-09-2013, 04:55 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2013, 04:53 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Are you coming in the Megane? lol

Nah he cant take it on the roads. It might get some road dirt on it.
Oh hold on, its not Ed!

Am i allowed the Loveceed on stand?

lol

As it's a 306 day, I'm going to hazard a guess at no - though judging by the Combe stand, I'd say anything goes
The stand will be complete with 2 Meganes, a loveseed and other non 306s lol
And a f*cking 106.
And a 406, hopefully.
Then its not a 306 day Wink
306oc day Wink
306 'Other' Club ha
And a SEAT then!! Lol
What Seat Jamie?! And I'm unlikely for this as I'll be recovering from an operation. Sorry guys, but enjoy Smile
Might have to bring the 205, will feel out of place if I actually turn up in a 306 lol.

1. Scott
2. Fooby
3. Niall
4. Poodle
wow... that would conveniently tie in with moving to london wouldnt it Tongue
1. Scott
2. Fooby
3. Niall
4. Poodle
5. Vaughan
6. Amie
7. Ginge
8. Eli

(I'm sure Geli said they were coming, sorry if you guys can't actually make it!)
We will be there! Smile x
1. Scott
2. Fooby
3. Niall
4. Poodle
5. Vaughan
6. Amie
7. Ginge
8. Eli
9. Jonny
10. Ash
Well in Jonny! Bringing the 406? :p
Possibly coming in the ZX.
I have decided I no longer like any of you. Especially Vaughan, he smells funny. I shall not be gracing you with my presence.
(01-10-2013, 12:33 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]I have decided I no longer like any of you. Especially Vaughan, he smells funny. I shall not be gracing you with my presence.

I thought we had something special.. You've broken my heart!
I'm sorry. Theres no easy way of putting it. I've seen the video's of you and Scott. You betrayed me!
Im might just come along to this one
(01-10-2013, 09:25 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]What Seat Jamie?! And I'm unlikely for this as I'll be recovering from an operation. Sorry guys, but enjoy Smile

Leon sport TDi Ed, how's the megane then?
I'll be their but leaving at 4ish as got Reginald d hunter to watch in the evening!
(01-10-2013, 06:21 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be their but leaving at 4ish as got Reginald d hunter to watch in the evening!

Oh yeah! Big Grin
Anyway I think I booked the day off work so I'll be there but possibly without a car as i cant afford the diesel.

(01-10-2013, 09:25 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unlikely for this as I'll be recovering from an operation.
Having a sense of humor medically inserted?
Or your adanoids removed?
Or the grass removed from his face from his 'off' at Coombe?
I'll try and rock up to this! Going on holiday the following monday so all based on funds. But should be good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4