306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 15" steels - red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Selling on behalf of my friend.

Made out of aluminium so very light (4.4kg per rim) 4x108 fitment will fit citroens and Peugeot and should also fit fords

£80 if gone before Tuesday, no tyres.

any questions i can relay them on or attempt to answer myself - can be delivered to the south coast area - from portsmouth - cornwall and anywhere in between on March 29th for an extra £10 or to FCS

[Image: 431296_10151332299955253_585695252_23079...8859_n.jpg]
Come with the bolts too?
Steels made out of Ally? MINDFUCK
hhhmmnnn tempted
Chris Wrote:Come with the bolts too?

bare with me Smile

Jonny b Wrote:hhhmmnnn tempted

first some first serve...also advertised on FCS facebook page
I'm not interested in them but they do require special spinning tapered bolts.
If they are included then there a bargain!
they don't include bolts - but as far as i'm aware, they dont require any special bolts.
Picture doesn't work for me Sad
Is it off facebook?

And if we're thinking of the same ones then it just needs tapered bolts the 'special tapered bit' is so that they work on both tapered steels and flat seated alloys Chris Smile
They look good. But are the really steels? Haha.
There the ones off the c5, they do requier the bolts, as normal ones will eat away at the tabered bolt seats.

Only thing is the bolts are 2.80 plus the vat each!
Chris Wrote:There the ones off the c5, they do requier the bolts, as normal ones will eat away at the tabered bolt seats.

i''ve just asked him and he says they use standard tapered bolts, no special bolts required. he ran them for quite a while.
Kezzieboy Wrote:Picture doesn't work for me Sad
Is it off facebook?

And if we're thinking of the same ones then it just needs tapered bolts the 'special tapered bit' is so that they work on both tapered steels and flat seated alloys Chris Smile

yes, it was taken from facebook.

visually similar to standard alloys, but a LOT lighter and in red (cherry-ish red) for that colour you can't see Smile
Chris Wrote:There the ones off the c5, they do requier the bolts, as normal ones will eat away at the tabered bolt seats.

This. If he's been running standard bolts then he's damaging them, saxo owners eh!? :roll:

Pity I'm thoroughly skint atm, would love a set of these.
How wide are they?
As poodle said, I've owen 4 sets of these wheels and I know they need the bolts, end of.
There 6x15 et18
4.4kg as said

The early ones used flat bolts and are prone to cracking round the bolt holes. The later ones were revised with tapered holes awith spinning taper collers on the bolts.
They look pink :-S
Chris Wrote:As poodle said, I've owen 4 sets of these wheels and I know they need the bolts, end of.
There 6x15 et18
4.4kg as said

The early ones used flat bolts and are prone to cracking round the bolt holes. The later ones were revised with tapered holes awith spinning taper collers on the bolts.

chees chris - i dont/wouldnt know, only passing on messages Smile thanks!