306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Badges?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it normal for a hdi to have dturbo badges on the doors?

Mine have it and I didnt think it was standard issue.

[Image: a4ytemu5.jpg]

Ps yeah thats me looking stupid to take the photo haha
'Dturbo' is just the trim model.. like LX, GLX etc..

Which means yours will be slightly lower, have thicker TB's etc.. essentially a HDi with GTi spec suspension
Think "D Turbo" is a spec on the hdi and not meaning it's a D Turbo
As above, yours is a HDi DTurbo... Should be written as that on the logbook.

D-Turbo is and always was just a trim level.
Oooohhhhhh :,( u got ther 1st!! Lol
Yeah I seen that on the log book etc just making sure it isnt a halfords job haha!

Cheers lads good help!
No worries.. I take rep, PayPal, balance transfer etc.. Tongue
Haha brilliant, I take those methods of thanks too dw, not that im of much help on here haha
(23-09-2013, 04:24 PM)Choppin Wrote: [ -> ]Oooohhhhhh :,( u got ther 1st!! Lol

Thread hijack sorryyyyy Smile

When you putting a thread about your seat mate?
+ every time I look at your sig I think I will never get as good a picture of her as you have done!! I love those pics you've got of her, I actually feel like it's wrong me owning her looking at your pics lol
Lol honestly havnt had the time to get 1 sorted yet, started a new job and with GTA coming out iv not had much spare time, havnt even put a thread up on SeatCupra.net yet!!
Thanx mate, have always had the knack with photos and do love the shots of her in my garden, shame my parents wernt to keen lol anyway, I must have 100+ photos of that car, just keep taking random photos and you'll get a good 1 soon, you should see how many I hav of the ibiza already!! Lol