306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: christmas meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know it's only February but was just curious we're it's going to be as we're not with pug.net this year? x
its wayyyy to early we havent come to summer yet Tongue
Yeah I know, just there were rumours it guna be down south? Like I said I know it's early but was just one of them random thoughts iv had lol x
lol fair enuff i cant wait till FCS Big Grin piss up bbq having loads of jokes its a win win!!!
Basically I was asking the ideas lol.
Me either I love summer more than winter...winter is too cold lol x
well where ever it is im gonna try makin it this time and get to know all of u better Big Grin, yeh winter is too cold but thats what heaters are for :dance: Big Grin Wink
When they work! Lol x
Wow...
Sam we've got lots of shows this summer and haven't really given any thought to where a Christmas meet will be, but we do know it will be in a central area for all of the members who are planning on coming,Smile
Ipswich Xmas meet this year?? Tongue

But seriously, its waaaaaaaaay too early to think about xmas already! :o
Yeah o know it is! Like I said it was a random thought! Lol. Christmas meets are my favourite ( havnt been to fcs before) im not asking were it is now, just the thoughts on it..wish I never asked now.. Hopefully I'll be driving by then anyway Smile pink 306! Lol x
ummm...random...
The pugnet christmas meet was cold, VERY cold. Me and JJ couldnt eat our burgers because our face's were so cold lol
i heard the isle of wight was on the agenda this christmas whistle

but yeh, i think sam just wants to get her santa outfit out again :dance:
Aha! Dont think so! That thing was ugly! Looked like something they picked up from a charity shop! Lol x
soo whats everyone up to on new years eve?

ha ha
f*ck it, why dont we start organizing Xmas meet 2013...
Connor Wrote:f*ck it, why dont we start organizing Xmas meet 2013...

Because the worlds gonna end this year.....
Toms306 Wrote:
Connor Wrote:f*ck it, why dont we start organizing Xmas meet 2013...

Because the worlds gonna end this year.....

you got a good point there. planin any thing for 2013 would be a waste of time lmao

EDIT: planning 2012 meet would be pointless to in that case
Oh yeah, my bad... how silly of me to think that... lol
God damn it, only just got xmas over with and people are talking about the next one already :roll:

I'm definitely gonna be there this year though, as long as it's somewhere central for us northern folk. I miss it every year just like FCS, which is why I'm going to the PPC show in May...
smanfa Wrote:Yeah o know it is! Like I said it was a random thought! Lol. Christmas meets are my favourite ( havnt been to fcs before) im not asking were it is now, just the thoughts on it..wish I never asked now.. Hopefully I'll be driving by then anyway Smile pink 306! Lol x

ohh yeh would you get a phase 1 phase 2 orrr phase 3 ? hmmm pink 306 cant remember if iv seen that before lol
Id want a ph2, ph1's look ugly and ph3's look to plain.. Lol x
smanfa Wrote:Id want a ph2, ph1's look ugly and ph3's look to plain.. Lol x

Phase 1 FTW!
smanfa Wrote:Id want a ph2, ph1's look ugly and ph3's look to plain.. Lol x

So you pick the worst phase? Wtf!
thats just rudeeee phase 1s are lovleyyyy but fair enuf if thats wot u like then go for it would you go for a 3dr or 5?
SAM!!! How dare you I thought you had taste!! you go for the crappest phase there is!! Ph1 ftmfw

Shut your mouth Conner
Jonny b Wrote:SAM!!! How dare you I thought you had taste!! you go for the crappest phase there is!! Ph1 ftmfw

Shut your mouth Conner

So Ph2 isnt the worst phase?
Ha ha sorry bud as I scrolled I thought you said ph1 was the worst!!

My sincere apologies ha ha
Dick... lol Ph1.3 FTW Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3