306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Full set of half leather 5 door seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have for sale a full set of half leather seats including matching door cards in the leaf pattern.
Have the usual wear on the driver bolster and on the passenger side bolster.
They came out of a phase 3 meridian, should fit most 306's (correct me if I'm wrong)

Collection from
tr15

Redruth
Cornwall

Thanks
cool..free Smile
(22-09-2013, 03:20 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]cool..free Smile

lmao
(22-09-2013, 01:44 PM)Keeno123 Wrote: [ -> ]should fit most 306's (correct me if I'm wrong)

if they came from a 3 dr, they will only fit a 3dr
if they came from a 5 dr they will fit a 5dr and estate

they arent interchangable and looking at the pic theyre leaf design which only came from a 5dr, therefore they will fit any 5 dr 306 or estate
it does say that they are 5 door!
so being free to collector...when can I collect?
(23-09-2013, 09:41 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]so being free to collector...when can I collect?

Haha sorry, open to sensible offers Smile
Leaf pattern also come in 3 door Phil hardly see any but they do exist
Still open to offers. Need them gone. Taking up too much room
£20 collected
Messaged you paul
(22-09-2013, 10:33 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]they arent interchangable and looking at the pic theyre leaf design which only came from a 5dr, therefore they will fit any 5 dr 306 or estate

Actually mate some 3 doors came with leaf seats, phase 3 XS's and I think phase 2 D -Turbo S's had them.

And Keeno123, please post a price or the thread will have to be removed.
Can't believe no-one has asked this yet:

Is the cat included? lmao

I might have been interested if i didnt have more important things to get sorted first. GLWTS mate. Smile
Keep this on track guys!

Ive deleted your number and part of your postcode from the first post to stop you from being bombarded with stupid phone calls from sad bastards on the net lol