306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cyclone Wheel Bolts x 2 sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Set 1 sold

Set 2, 12 bolts, no lockers, £15 posted

[Image: IMAG1165.jpg]
I think Jonny all the numbers wanted some of these
I'll check if they're the same as nimrod bits, buy I'll probably have the second set
(22-09-2013, 12:05 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check if they're the same as nimrod bits, buy I'll probably have the second set

yeah they are x

upon actually looking at the picture, no they aren't - they look too short.. even for clones
The second set have the taper for use with steels, they are the newer cyclone bolts I think.
My understanding is the same as Tom.

The two sets are identical in length.

One of the sets definitely came off a set of cyclones as they were on a GTi6 I broke for spares. Not sure where I got another set from, but the second set are the same as fitted to my HDi, on cyclones.
any chane you could do a quick measure us please? just cuz i literally have no idea if they'd be the same as nimrod bolts (and i'm not trusting Vaughan's word for it because, well, I'm not an idiot Tongue )

just gotta dig my bolts out the bottom of my car some place now...
(22-09-2013, 04:41 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]any chane you could do a quick measure us please? just cuz i literally have no idea if they'd be the same as nimrod bolts (and i'm not trusting Vaughan's word for it because, well, I'm not an idiot Tongue )

just gotta dig my bolts out the bottom of my car some place now...

Thanks sam..
love youuuuuuuuu <3
35mm from the underside of the washer to thread end.
Bump, still for sale.
Pm sent
I'll take the second set
Bump. Totally forgot about this thread when I went on holiday. Still got both sets.
Bump. Still got these.
May have the 1st set, how much do you want?
The prices are in the first post!
Set 1 sold!
bump.